PART 1

This is my first story.English is not my first language so please understand if I misspelled some words and grammars are incorrect.

At last,the shoot of "BTS in the Soop" is over.The boys were so excited to finally go home and at the same time they felt a bit sad because they will surely miss the beautiful place which gave them a peaceful mind and happy memories.Fishing,canoeing,painting and playing different kinds of games and sports.

Among them,Jimin and Jungkook are actually the one's who really really wants to go home.They miss each other so much though they are together at the same place.Funny right?But yes!They miss each other.They miss their kiss.They miss cuddling each other though they got the chance but it's just two times and maybe for just only few seconds;in Jungkook's room when they were so drunk and the next morning Jungkook cuddled Jimin while he was still sleeping.That time Jimin's leg was hurt because he fell when they removed the mosquito net from Jungkook's room.And most especially,they miss their love making.

"Who's with who?(in the car)",Hobi asked.
"I will go with Jungkook",Jimin said.
"Ok.I'll go with you",Hobi said.

They loaded their luggage into the car.RM goes with Jin and Taehyung with Yoongi.

"Let's go!",Hobi shouted.
"Let's go home!",Jimin said.
"Let's go home!",Jungkook copied Jimin and they looked at each other smiling like they were thinking the same thing.

Hobi dropped first Jimin and Jungkook to their house.
"Bye guys!",he waved his hand to them.
"Bye hyung!",Jungkook yelled.
"See yah!Take care",Jimin said.
"Ok....",he left.

Jungkook and Jimin brought their luggage inside the house.As soon as Jungkook closed the door he gently pushed Jimin on the wall and kissed him.They kissed passionately.After a long kiss Jimin moved his lips away from Jungkook.

"Babe let's eat first",he said.
"Later babe.I'll eat you first",Jungkook said looking at Jimin with lust.

Jungkook kissed him again.He just let Jungkook because he knows that his boyfriend missed it so much so does he.Jungkook pushed his tongue inside his mouth, he sucked it while caressing Jungkook's hard cock from the outside of his pants.Jungkook became more hornier.

He removed Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook did the same to him lips still glued with each other.Jungkook moved his mouth to his neck and kissed it gently.He doesn't want him to have hickeys on his neck because it will stay for few days and two days after they came back home they need to go to work again.Jungkook then went down to his chest,sucked it hard until he had hickeys.For him it's ok to put hickeys there since shirt can cover it up.Jungkook licked and sucked his nipple while lightly pinching and rubbing the other one.

"Aaahhhh... ",Jimin moaned.
Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Jimin seductively.
"I miss you so much babe...",he murmured.
"I miss you more babe",Jimin said.

They kissed again.Jimin broke the kiss and knelt in front of Jungkook.He unbuckled Jungkook's belt and pulled out it's pants and underwear.He started to licked his penis from tip to the balls.

"Babbbeee...Aaaahhhh....",Jungkook moaned with the pleasure.
"Did you miss this?",Jimin asked.
Jungkook just nodded.

He licked and kissed Jungkook's penis for a moment then sucked it.He fastly moved his head up and down.
"Aaaahhhh...Shit!Feels so good babe...",Jungkook was so aroused.

When Jungkook felt that he's near to come he lifted Jimin.He carried and laid him on the couch.He took a small bottle of lube from the drawer and put a small amount on his palm.He rubbed it on his penis and slowly entered Jimin's hole.

"Aaahhhh...Mmmmm....",they both moaned.
Jungkook thrust slowly.
"Aaaahhh...Babe faster...",Jimin said holding onto his arms.
He moved faster and faster.He kissed Jimin again while still thrusting.

"Babe...I'm coming....",Jimin said in between kisses.
"Me too babe...Fuck...Aaahhh...."
They both came,Jimin on his abs and Jungkook inside Jimin.Jungkook sat on the couch panting.He grabbed some tissue and wiped his dick and Jimin's abs.He gave Jimin a peck on his lips and laid on top of him.

"I love you",he whispered.
Jimin wrapped his both hands on his nape.
"I love you too",he said.

After taking a rest Jungkook grabbed their clothes.
"Let's take a shower",he said to Jimin who's still lying on the couch.Jimin got up and they both went to their bedroom naked and took a shower.

Again they had sex in the shower because they missed doing this so much.
After showering they ate dinner and watched a movie cuddling.After one movie they felt tired and sleepy.They went to the bedroom to sleep.They hugged each other under the blanket.

"Babe....",Jungkook whispered.
"Hmmm?",Jimin responded.
"One more round?",he said waiting for Jimin's reaction.
"Yah Jeon Jungkook!Enough.",Jimin said.
"I'm just kidding",he said laughing.

"Babe....",again Jungkook said.
"Hmmm?",Jimin again responded.
"I love you",Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead.
"I know.I love you too more than anything in this world",Jimin gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.
They kissed passionately.Jimin broke the kiss.

"Let's sleep",Jimin said.
They fell asleep cuddling each other.
They love each other so much.
Their family and the other five bangtan boys accepted them.It's just they need to hide their relationship to their CEO,manager,staff,to the fans and to people around the world.

Until one day....

I hope you guys like my first part.If you like it please give this a vote and comment your thoughts.Thank you.