Chapter 2: Twitter Conversations

A/N: Sorry for those of you that think I'm not going to update "My Brother the Popstar" anymore, but I assure you, I will! I just got this great idea for a new story in my head, and I didn't want it to go to waste! So, I'll be doing two stories now! I'll try to update at least once a week, but I've been really busy with school, sorry! :( Remember, Keep reading!

****

I have no new notifications. Yeah, I know, I'm so awesome right? Yeah, awesome enough to have NO FLACKING NOTIFICATIONS ON MY TWITTER! Curse my shyness!

With that aside, I decide to check and see if One Direction has tweeted anything new. To my satisfaction, Niall Horan has just tweeted:

@NiallOfficial:

Can't wait to come to Raleigh in 2 weeks!There is going to be a surprise for 2 lucky fans....;)

Wait, what? What's the surprise? Which two fans? Cheers, Niall, now you're keeping me (and probably a lot of other girls) in suspense.

Niall had actually started following me on twitter back in November while he was doing a twitcam. I remember it like it was back in November...

I could hardly breathe knowing it was live, and at that very moment, all of that stuff was actually happening. I sent Niall a message saying:

Hey, Niall! How was your day today? I hope it was good!

I had watched Niall's face carefully on the screen as he read someone's message, and I was crossing my fingers that it was mine.

Niall had looked at the camera all of a sudden with a smile on face. "Wow, @MaryC123, (A/N I don't know if this is a real twitter name, so.. ya! Sorry if it is...:p) I loved your message! And my day was great, thanks! I hope your day was good, too! Just for that, I'm going to follow you, you seem like a really nice girl!"

I was absolutely shocked. I wasn't expecting THAT reaction. I was just trying to make a friendly gesture, but I guess when usually all you hear from your fans is, "OMG, O LOVE YOU!" and "FOLLOW ME!" it can get a little annoying.

I open up a new tweet to send to my crappy 50 followers.

Yeah, I'm not that popular, mainly because I'm shy. Dang it, why do I have to be so shy?! some people who I've been going to school with since kindergarten don't even know who I am!

Anyways, I tweet this:

@MaryC123:

@NiallOfficial says there's going to be a surprise for two lucky fans at the Raliegh concert in 2 weeks! What is it? #TellUsNiall #Pwease

I'm in the mood for some food, so I go into the kitchen for a snack after tweeting. Spotting some Ice cream in the freezer, I scoop it into a bowl. Then I walk back into the living room, where my laptop is.

It turns out that I have one new mention! HURRAY FOR FINALLY HAVING A NOTIFICATION, am I right?

The thing is, when I check the mention, I expect it to be from Mia, or my other good friend, Macy. But it turns out that the mention is by none other than Niall Horan.

FANGIRL MOMENT!

The mention reads:

@NiallOfficial:

In your dreams am I telling you, @MaryC123! Will you be there?

Whoa. Whoa. WHOA! Niall Horan just flacking mentioned me!

Again, FANGIRL MOMENT! Okay, Okay, I think I'm good now.

I quickly type a reply.

@MaryC123: