Prologue

Daughter of the Wolf Spirit

Protector of Earth

Fur of Gold

Eyes of Violet

Without a mate

But two

A new pack is made

Balance is shifted

Between good and evil

One must choose

Who to love

Which side to choose

With the Mark of the Wolf

Her life will change

She will choose

Good or Evil

life or Death

Rebirth or Destruction

She is the protector of the Werewolves

Or the destroyer of them

Her pack will change Alphas views

She will know death at a young age

Powers beyond control

The last hope of werewolf kind

She is the one and the only to decide if they live or die

She is the chosen one

They call her many names

But mainly Vala

The protecter

Ten years before

"Mommy how much longer till we get to Uncle Dom's?" Liza asked. We are going to my Uncle Dom's pack to visit. "About 30 minutes sweetie!" Mom said. I was watching out the window into the forest. When I saw three big brown wolves. I thought they were part of Uncle Dom's pack, they had red glowing eyes. I didn't tell mommy or daddy I saw them. But when they started running beside the car I said "Mommy wolves!!!" Pointing to the side of the car.

When they jumped in front of the car mommy just hit the gas. Then the cars back tires pop. Then another wolf, tan with black tipped ears, jumped through the front windshield killing mommy Instantly "Daddy why did they kill mommy?"I was screaming in tears. Daddy said "Sweetie whatever you do not changing your wolf in front of people there are many who want to use you for evil. When get out of this car RUN! RUN for your life! Find Uncle Dom he will help you!" I got out after daddy did as he held off the wolves I ran as fast as I could. After running for what seemed like hours the wolf that killed mommy was behind me. His teeth sunk into my left leg and I screamed before I fainted.

Upon waking up he was dead and there was a tattoo like mark, it was a wolf howling to the moon, on my leg where I was bitten. Not long after that my Uncle Dom found me.

Vampire POV

Daughter of Nyx

Protector of Earth

Eyes of Silver

With mates rejection

Her life changes

Bound to a Wolf

To save the world

With the bats mark

Protector of vampires

Destroyer of vampires

At her choice the world change

A pact is made

Enemies become friends

First to join Vala's mission

Her name is Vashni

I was running in the forest when I heard a scream. It sounded like a little girl, I ran over to her and seen a giant tan wolf with black tipped ears. I walked up to him and quickly snapped its neck. Then walk to her had pretty long blonde hair with light brown highlights that was curly. When I touched her I saw a mark form out of blood on her leg it was a wolf howling to the moon. But I felt a burning on my wrist of a Tribal bat.

I then herd the sound of wolves running towards me so I ran. 'We will meet again young one' I think.