First Day

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I was woken up by someone knocking on my door, "It's Ruby, I was checking if you were ready for class. "Class, it starts in a hour. Right?" I looked to my clock and saw that I had less than 10 minutes to get ready. "E.D.I.T.H why didn't you wake up." "I did but you said 'it will be fine if I'm a little late.' and you went back to sleep." Knowing that I would do something like that I wasn't surprised. "Ruby I'll be ready in a few go on without me." "I'll tell the others what you said." I heard her footsteps fading away. "E.D.I.T.H get the drones to remodel the dorm while I'm at class." Getting ready put on my uniform E.D.I.T.H said something to me, "Neo texted asking if you're free." I walked down the hall to class thinking about what time should I meet Neo and make sure that she doesn't kill me for not texting her. "Tell her I will let her know when I free later today." I walked in the class and I wish I didn't make that deal with Ozpin. "Ah mr. (L/n) good to see that you're joining us please take a sit." I mentally cursed myself for not realizing who will be teaching me 'professor Port' I heard that all he does is tell stories from his time as a huntsman. I went and found a seat beside team rwby and zoned out talking to E.D.I.T.H. "Tell Neo that I'll be free in the next 4 hours and we'll meet at her favorite place." I could see Weiss getting irritated at Ruby for antics of not taking things seriously. "Mr. (L/n) could you please come to the front of class to give a demonstration on how to fight a grimm." I nodded and got up and went to the front of the class, "E.D.I.T.H it's combat time, let's suit up." On cue the nanotech started morphing from my hands to form the suit. "Come fourth liberation Yamato."

They looked in awe as they saw Yamato came through the door and into my hand

They looked in awe as they saw Yamato came through the door and into my hand. "Ready when you're ready Professor Port." The cage open up showing a beowolf I unsheathed Yamato waiting on the grimm to attack me I didn't wait long it rushed me, I sidestepped out of the way and sheathed back Yamato as the grimm turned into black mist. I look at team rwby and saw Weiss storming out the room I sigh knowing why she walked out I turn to Professor Port to ask him if he could talk to her seeing that we aren't on the best of terms I walked out onto the courtyard. "E.D.I.T.H tell Neo I coming to me her now and are the modifications on oppressor done I feel like taking it out today." She did answered but she sounded like she was getting hacked. "E.D.I.T.H talk to me who is trying to hack your system?" "It- whi- ang." Then it hit me, "E.D.I.T.H power off and give Jarvis the control for now." I saw the airship coming out it invisible state and coming down to until leveled itself and gain altitude and went invisible again I let out a sigh of relief. "Jarvis, you there?" I saw my bike pulling up to where I'm at lighting up red.