I'll Show You True Power

We're currently in combat class watch Jaune 'fight' Cardin and Jaune is losing Cardin was about strike but Ms. Goodwitch stopped the fight criticizing Jaune. It is now lunch time and we're seat at our table as Nora was telling her story. "There we were in the middle of the night." She was corrected by her childhood friend Ren, "It was the in the day." She continued, "We were surrounded by usras." And corrected by Ren, "They were beowolf." She continued, "There was a dozen of them." And corrected, "There was two of them." And she continued, "In the end me and Ren took them down and made a boat load of lein sell ursa skin rugs." Ren sighed, "She's been having the same dream for a month now." I talking to E.D.I.T.H making sure that Neo was ok and talking about the Final liberation make that it was calibrated perfectly incase I should lose it in a fight I call recall it using my arua. I was pulled out the talk with E.D.I.T.H and looked to where I heard the sound it was a bunny funaus being bullied by Cardin and his team and I'm going to guess that everyone the table was scared because of the the sudden of temperature and and the fact that I was giving a death aura I got and made way to team CRDL and simply punched Cardin straight in the face breaking his nose on impact. "Racist trash like you is what I hate most in this world." I saw the rest of his team coming to attack me.

" I saw the rest of his team coming to attack me

'Grimm modification: tendrils.' With that three black tendrils came out of my back holding in place. "Combat suit stage 3." E.D.I.T.H announced I was now in my grimm funaus form.

I had one of my foot in Cardin's chest,"You see Cardin this is the difference between me and racist trash like you I fight to protect but you on the other fight for fame and money

"You see Cardin this is the difference between me and racist trash like you I fight to protect but you on the other fight for fame and money. So tell me, am I right or am I wrong?" He was struggling to move my foot but he gave an answer that I would kill but seeing as this Beacon and I wouldn't want Ozpin to call the cops. "You're a freak just like everyone of those funaus!" I asked him a simple question, "And how would you feel being one of those faunus who are being treated like shit because of people like you out there? Listen and listen well Cardin as long as you live you will not touch another faunus unless it is required." Let go of his team and got off him and being walking away only to hear him running at me. *Sigh* "You don't when to stop do you?" I turned around and caught his fist in my hand, I could tell he was scared. "What are you?" He asked with fear in his voice. "It's quite simple, I am the nightmare you will never wake from." I pulled him towards me and headbutted him holded by his collar. "Limiter for stage 4 requires you to be in danger. No danger found enabling forcible downgrade back to stage one." E.D.I.T.H warned me, "You got lucky that Vengeance isn't here or you would be dead by now. Make sure your doors are locked tonight because he will come for you." I dropped him and went over to the bunny funaus she was still in pain from they did to her I tried to ease the pain by rubbing her ears. She flinched when my hand touched her but she then melts into. "You know I've been told that I give the most comfortable petting." I whispered to her as she had her head down, "Now let's go find your team." I said to her still showing my wolf side and giving her a warm smile. 'I should keep that smile under lock and key.' I sigh seeing all the girls were blushing because of my smile. "And Cardin we're going to have a rematch next combat class try and make us at least five percent of my power."

"Do that much and I give one of my weapons

"Do that much and I give one of my weapons. Come on... What's your name?" I asking slightly tilting my head, "Oh umm it Velvet." I gave her smile, 'Again I need to stop.' "Well mine is (Y/n)." I walked her back to her team and I can they are very protective of her. "Velvet... Who are and what do you want with her?" 'Forgive me father for I'm about sin.' I gave her a small smile, "The names (Y/n) and I just save Velvet from some bullies who I am sure are going to go to the infirmary tomorrow. Or depending on what they do for the rest of the day probably today. Well see you later and Velvet stand up for yourself." I turn and Flashstep back to my seat with the others, "So what did I miss?" And I was bombarded with questions from how did I that voice thing to how am I a funaus. And as such I told them my life at Atlas.

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Ruby looking at (y/n)'s weapons)

"Neo are you still here?" Looking around I found her and and one the many wonders of Remnant, but good things must come to an end. "Wait Neo we can talk about this- Where where did you get that from wait Neo-"

"Neo I swear I didn't mean to look, I was calling for you but you didn't answer." I told her the 'truth', "I'll let you this time only if you take out an a date." I let out a relief sigh, "Ok you will get your date the next I'm free. Oh right, tell Roman to stop calling me Robotnik or I swear I will kill him with no hesitation." She looked at like I'm losing it, "Sure I'll tell to stop calling Robotnik. See you later (y/n)~." She walked to the Hellcat with a little sway in her hip she went to open the door and gave a wink. I chuckled a little, "I will tell you now continued tempt me like that and you will how good in bed I am." I saw that she was blushing, "I'll see you later Neo."