THE SO CALLED 'DATE'

(A/N:

This is Sakura's cape and crown when she use her hissatsu 'Queen's Blades'. Please ignore the crown and the outfit that is in the first pic.)

~~•~~

A DAY AFTER THE MATCH~

The kunigigaoka students are sitting in the bench, watching the Seirin team practice"Seirin is getting stronger everyday they practice."Kayano voiced out, as Sakura scored again.

Rio nodded"I know right? I still wonder about Harue's last move though."she said as she put a hand on her chin, deep in thought"It's so powerful, I felt the power of that hissatsu, even when I'm on the bench."

"Why don't you ask her?"said a familiar voice.

They look towards the voice, only to see one of the managers of the team, Momoi, a very cheerful girl and very good at getting information. They shocked them when Sakura ordered her to get information of Kiyomi eleven, at first they have doubt that she can do it, but after a few seconds of typing, she already got all of their information.

"Sakura-senpai's hissatsu was made by her."Momoi said and look at the field"She's the reason why the Seirin is one of the strongest in Japan, because of her, the team is where they are now. She's our Empress, our Queen, and our Leader."she finished.

"Your leader?"Ren voiced out"You guys to be relying on her that much, huh."

Momoi nodded and smiled when she saw Sakura give tips on the team"She's like the mother or older sister of the whole team. She scolds us, give us tips, and even pull our ears when we misbehave."she chuckled.

Nagisa and the other E-class smile at that"You really adolize her, right?"Rio asked her.

Momoi smiled happily and nodded"She's the one who made me the manager of the team, back then, I always distance myself to others, but when she came to me and offered to be a manager of the soccer team, they accepted me and didn't judge me when I always make mistakes, instead they help me get better in being a manager."