Usui Takumi (Fluff)

After reading the angst that I wrote about Takumi, I realized that I REALLY needed a fluff, especially after watching maid sama again for the 3rd time oohohohoohohoh

"Woah, is that (M/N)~tan~?" A monotone voice erupted from just outside the student council room.

(M/N)'s body tensed up at the honorific, and most importantly the voice. It was a voice he had heard many times before, a voice that annoyed him to living hell. The other Miyabigaoka students chuckled and snickered amongst themselves. The Seika students only seemed confused.

(M/N) grumbled, "Usui-san."

Takumi walked in with a big smirk on his face, angering the (h/c) haired boy further.

He continued in his low voice, "You shouldn't be in here. I very much doubt you're in the Seika student council."

Takumi practically had the word 'staaarrreee' coming out of his eyes. The atmosphere thickened with the other's dread.

    'This is great. Just my luck.' (M/N) thought.

"Awe~ I thought you'd at least welcome your husband with a kiss." Takumi teased, content with what he was doing to Miyabigaoka's student council secretary.

(M/N) mumbled in a harsh tone, "You know what—" He grabbed the princely boy's arm.

"The council presidents shouldn't be bothered with such blather." He continued, pulling the other outside of the room, shutting the sliding door behind him.

The students watched in confusion, and Seika's student council president's lips trembled in frustration.

(M/N) gripped Takumi's wrist tightly, tugging him like a child through the halls with quick strides. Takumi spoke up, "I didn't think you'd be this happy to see me again, (M/N)~tan." This only made (M/N) walk faster, and his grip on the boy tightened.

  Finally, they had reached the outside of Seika Highschool with a full stop. It was silent, with only the sound of cold wind blowing through their hair.

(M/N) let go of Takumi's wrist and stared up at the sky, taking in deep breaths, his mind racing from the reunion. He was annoyed by the ordeal, it wasn't something that just happened everyday. He looked down into the other's green eyes and pondered for a second, making Takumi's smirk fade as he got nervous, blushing intensely. It was the soft, beautiful face (M/N) had known since childhood.

  (M/N) scoffed, "So you really do go to this shitty school."

  He leaned against a nearby wall, resting his arms across his chest, Takumi followed suit, pressing himself against the taller student. Takumi's heart raced as he stood against (M/N)'s side for the first time in years, all he could think about was how much (M/N) had grown in such a short time.

  Takumi couldn't answer (M/N)'s previous question, occupied with the task of he eyeing (M/N) up and down, taking in all the changes. He realized that his stature only made it up to about (M/N)'s nose.

  (M/N) grumbled, "What do you think you're doing, Usui-san?"

  His hoarse voice faintly mimicked a growl, "You disappear all of a sudden, and then you reappear years later and decide to embarrass me in front of my peers. Let alone with such... innuendoes!" He glared at the blond haired boy, the sole of his shoe tapping impatiently.

  Takumi giggled, "Asking for a kiss is a sexual innuendo?"

  (M/N) burst into flames of vibrant pinks and his teeth ground themselves into powder. He trembled, "N-No! Tha-Tha-That's not what I— UGH!"