Welcoming The Party

Castle Bravo, a few days later

Mark was notified his daughter's friends from school would like to join Monarch, at first reluctant but eventually agreed, provided Madison takes full responsibility if anything went wrong.

Visiting the base was Titanus Spitka, being the evermore curious Prince Of Earth he looked to see the helicopter land dropping off Madison's friends.

Madison: Michael, Tracy, Billy, Jack, Luke, Alex! *runs and hugs her friends*

Ilene: Welcome to Monarch. Please behave and not cause trouble.

The Party listened in, agreeing, all but Alex who was too carried away with everything

Alex: OMGOMGOMGTHISISSOEPICIMALREADYSEEINGATITANRIGHTNOWTHISISGONNABEAWESOMEILOVESEEINGTITANSESPECIALLYGODZILLAORMOTHRA

John: oh boy, a Titan groupie...

Alex: Am not!

Bernie: hey, kids! *smiles*

Michael: Bernie, how ya doing?

Bernie: doing great

Alex: BERNIE ol pal! 

Bernie happily greeted The Party.

Tracy: it's so nice to see you again, Bernie

Spitka: hi?

Alex: *silent from seeing him talk to him* omg...*clears throat trying to be calm* Hi i'm Alex Hopper.

Tracy couldn't help but giggle a little at her friend's attempt to be calm, she thought it was cute.

Ren: *whispers to Ilene* this is entertaining...

Ilene: *giggles* you're right

The Titan and the human continued to talk to eachother, they were almost like eachother, except one was a human and one was a Titan

Alex: I-I u-used to live in the Phi-Phi-Phi-Philippines but m-my Mom decided to move in h-here to start a new l-life!

Spitka: well looks like she made the right call

Alex: AAHH

Spitka: what what what??

Alex: s-s-sorry it just feels so exiting talking to a Titan..*sees him leave* wait, you're leaving?

Spitka: yep, sorry, but i hope to see you again some time.

Alex: *though a little upset he waves* goodbye

Billy decided to tease Michael about Madison. Michael was looking at her, blushing from her looks.

Billy: so, Michael. Still eyeing Madison?

Michael: wha? *trying to stop blushing* no i wasn't, she and i are just friends!

Madison: th-that's right there's nothing between us! *blushing*

Billy: i don't know...*smirks*

Alex: Yeah! I had my eye on you two for a while, you both have got something for eachother.

Mark: *whistles to get the kids attention* c'mon, Dr Graham's set a meeting.

As they entered the base, Spitka was still listening to the conversation.

Spitka: *overheard Madison and Michael's talk to Sam about there being a relationship* hmm....this gives me an idea! *swims away*

Inside Castle Bravo, briefing room

Vivienne: good afternoon, everyone. We are here to discuss an incident a few days ago in the Himalayas. Ren Serizawa, if you please explain?

Ren: Mochiron, in the labs were failed clones of Gojira, made from the DNA harvested from Gojira's severed arm. When Gojira himself approached to destroy the lab he also intercepted a large cage and inside was this *points to the footage* a small infant looking clone of Gojira.

Everyone: Woah!

Alex: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

Ren: Gojira then decided to take the baby with him back to his home Lagos Island

Alex: HE HAS A BABY!

Aaron: correction, kiddo, genetic copy.

Alex: HE'S A FATHER!!

Ilene: yes it looks that way

Alex: *faints*

Mark: we've debated on what we should call the little guy: Minilla, Minya, or Littlezilla.

Luke: how about Godzilla Jr?

Ren: *smiles* alright, Luke. Godzilla Jr it'll be.

Sam: *looks at footage* looks like Godzilla is just trying to teach Junior how to fight his own battles, y'know.

Rick: definitely looks like it, Coleman