Recaptured

Lagos Island, the next day

Ren, Ilene, Michael and Madison arrived back at the island to check up on Junior while Godzilla was away again.

Jr: *walking along the shore and immediately notices the trio* it's my friends again! *Runs over*

Ren: stay calm, he's harmless remember?

Madison: we know, Mr Serizawa. Don't worry.

Michael: oh boy here he is

Jr: *sniffs them* hello again, can we play?

Madison: sure, what did Godzilla do to play with you?

Jr: he tossed rocks and I'd tossed them back or tickled me.

Ilene: if only we had maybe some feathers with us.

Ren: *chuckles* I'm sure we can play around, hmm...but what should we use?

Michael: *notices a long piece of wood* I got it! Let's play fetch! *Grabs it* hey Junior!

Junior begins wagging his long tail smiling after Michael getting his attention.

Michael: fetch!! *Tosses the large wooden stick*

Jr immediately dashed after the stick, grabs it with his mouth and returns to Madison and Michael

Michael: you try it

Madison: okay! *tosses the stick* fetch!!

Ren and Ilene both watched Michael and Madison play with Junior while they caught up with Monarch.

Ilene: *using the laptop to contact Dr Graham* Junior seems peaceful and growing up

Vivienne: *on screen* that's great, I'd perhaps make sure--- *comms disrupted and laptop shuts down*

Ren: what happened?

Ilene: I don't know we just lost connection...

That was when the two heard helicopters approach from a distance, the two exited the boat's cab and saw a fleet of Blackhawk and Apache helicopters!

Inside one of the helicopters was Jonah readying a rifle.

Ilene: Apex... They must be after Junior!

One of the Apaches readied it's missile launcher and targeted the boat

Ren: Hashire!!

Ren grabbed Ilene's hand and the two dashed out of the boat just before the Apache fired a missile destroying it, blowing Ilene and Ren into the sand.

Michael: Mr Serizawa!

Madison: Dr Chen!

At that moment two Apex Blackhawks fired harpoons at Junior, pinning him to the ground, he let out a sad roar as he was pinned

Madison: no!!!

Apex attack squadrons dropped from the choppers and pointed their rifles at Madison, Ilene, Michael and Ren

Apex soldier: get on the ground! Don't move! I said get on the ground, NOW!!!

The four placed their hands behind their heads and kneeled surrendering. Meanwhile the other helicopters capture Junior in a massive net, holding him down.

While Junior was hoisted up but the helicopters, Ren and the crew were met by Jonah before being taken to a helicopter

Alan; nice to see you again, young Russell.

Madison; *flips him off* fuck you for doing this...fuck you..

Michael: that's right! You have no right capturing an innocent creature!

Jonah ignored them and Apex flew away with their captives.