A TREATment[Chapter 3]

[Random context: Ngl kinda forgot about this. I'm on Ao3 and stalking people on Twitter these days.
Honestly, I kinda dipped out of the Transformers fandom for a bit, but my Mom put on Transformers Prime, and I started sighing and criticizing it, but it's still one of my favorite shows.
And I'm just straight up cold writing this. If this comes out on 3/8/2021, then GG.
ALSO, transformers terminology is killing me]

Smokescreen noticed an unseen vehicon sneaking on Arcee and knew he only had two options.

Shoot and possibly be under fire or let Arcee get shot after Optimus explicitly told them not to go in fear of them getting hurt. But they ignored the warning and went rushing in. 

But anyway, thank Primus for Optimus because he shot the vehicon behind Arcee and went rushing into the battle with her before Bumblebee ran up to his side. "What's...up Bee?" Smokescreen started awkwardly as Bumblebee started to cover his wounds. 

Bumblebee shot him a glare and slowly continued to fix him up before the smaller mech threw Smokescreen's servo over his own. Smokescreen was quickly helped up with a groan, and Ultra Magnus came to their side.

Optimus jumped over a fallen tree before Breakdown came from nowhere and hit his back with a hammer. Optimus let out a pained sound before he managed to turn around and catch the second hit. 

"Heh...My usual dancing partner is Bulkhead, but you're a big bot too." Breakdown chuckled before they both pulled their fists back, and they met in the middle. 

"You too," Optimus said, disregarding everything he said before kicking him in the helm. Breakdown let out a surprised sound before he hit a tree with a small skip of his vents. 

Optimus turned only to throw himself out of the way of a high-level fusion cannon blast. Megatron glared at the foliage before creeping through to find wherever the pit Optimus went. 

Optimus glared around the side of the tree and aimed at Megatron's side. Megatron saw the shine of the Optimus' gun's metal and jumped out of the way of the blast. Megatron chuckled into the darkness of the forest, "Optimus~ You're getting better at being ruthless." But then he suddenly punted forward as a smaller, not Optimus' blast hit him in the back. 

He flipped onto his back and peered into the darkness, and when he saw who it was, his faceplates contorted into a sneer.

[A cliffhanger, as a treat ;)]