1# Medic[Chapter 2_Part ll]

:Bumblebee where is the location of the fallen pod?: Optimus asked over the comm carefully walking through a broken portion of the forest.
:.:The location marker puts it 238 kliks to the north but the Decepticon marker is 145 kliks closer to it then we are:.: Bumblebee beeped through the comm
 :Scrap! Smokescreen and I are going to scout ahead: Arcee said angrily
:Negative Arcee, keep your position: Optimus said gruffly glaring at the air when he got no response
:It's okay Optimus I'm going with her:
:Smokescreen I want you and Arcee to hol-:
:It's fine plus we're bringing an ally home:
:.:Are you sure she's an ally?:.:
:What do you mean by that Bee?:
:.:Nothing just be careful:.: Bumblebee cut his end of the comm.

Smokescreen and Arcee glance at each other, before Arcee, put her hand to her audial again she and Smokescreen were running through the forest trying to get there before the Decepticons. Smokescreen thought about what Bumblebee said, why would he say that, Smokescreen didn't know why you would say that about an ally. But he didn't think about it again, he was racing through the forest with Arcee in front of him trying to get to the pod faster than the Decepticons. Smokescreen threw himself to the side as a blast almost hit him, "Smokescreen!" Arcee yelled in shock, looking around for the perpetrator. Vehicons came from the woods blasters charged, Arcee cursed and dodged another blast that the Vehicons shot. Arcee rolled on the floor behind a tree and started shooting under cover. Smokescreen pulled himself behind the tree and held his wound he knew this would be bad, maybe they should have listened to Optimus.

T.B.C
I'm sorry for lying but here it's short I know but I have few ideas