detention

(I'll be calling bf keith cuz... it's a school au so...it would be weird if i call bf....bf..)

"I can't believe i'm fucking stuck with you for the next hour!" Pico sbouts angrily, glaring daggers at the blue haired boy who seated far back from him, who only blows him a kiss.

"What's so bad about being with me anyways?" Keith says, in a teasing manner.

"Fucking everything.." Pico curses under his breath looking away from the boy and promised himself that he would never look back at him no matter what. He just gotta keep ignoring him for the next.. fifty seven minutes.

Pico didn't plan to have detention, he was a good student. And right now, he was supposed to be hanging out with darnell and nene, doing rebelious stuff.. but then this idiot shows up and pushes him against the locker and.. pico being pico.. kind of had a fist fight with him.

And the teacher just so happens to be walking around the corridor- saw them and immediately shouted at them to stop and have a rap about how every student here is family and blah blah blah..

And that's how he got trapped here..with the person he hated the most

"Psst!"

Pico ignores him..

"Picooo.. hey!"

...Okay, this fucking kid is getting on his nerves

"Are you deaf or something?"

...he's not worth it..

"Carrot head!"

"Who the fuck you calling a carrot head?!" Pico, almost immediately, shouts back and turns to look at keith with rage in his eyes.

"Yay! You're looking at me now!" Keith exclaims, obviously ignoring the glare of the redhead. Pico sighs angrily, turning his gaze away from him again.

"Just.." pico says quietly, "leave me alone.." he immediately cringes at how his voice cracked at the end of his sentence.. it sounded like almost as if he was going to cry

"Nah.." keith responds, "i think you look cute when you're mad."

Pico sighs loudly, "please shut the fuck up.."

...

Detention ended and pico got his stuff and tried to bolt out of the room- well, TRIED.

"Hey uhh.. i know you hate me but.." keith trails off, looking in another direction with his cheeks flushed red, "c-can you..maybe- go on a date with me?"

Pico stares at him with an unimpressed look, "wha-"

"JUST THIS ONCE I PROMISE- I REALLY WANNA KNOW YOU MORE THAT'S WHY I BOTHER YOU A LOT..." keith cuts him off, nervously.

Pico rolls his eyes but he was freaking out internally, "fine.. but you're paying!" With that, he walks away leaving keith who was still processing what's happened.