x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

☮︎

TH'S POV

Ringing the doorbell, I leaned on the wall beside the door, Jungkook on the other side, waiting for Chaeyoung to open the damn door to her apartment.

The door clicked open and we counted together.

One.

Two.

Three.

"Aaaah" We turned together to face her, to see her screaming and shocked face. But unfortunately, it was a him.

Jimin literally gawked at us, obviously wondering what was wrong with us. And he even had a judging eyes on us. "Fuck" Kook muttered, smiling awkwardly. "Give me that" I said, grabbing the bottle of mango juice we brought for Chaeng.

"Chaeng" I gushed, running to her for a bear hug, totally ignoring my brother-in-law. "Here's your mango juice" She squealed with delight, before turning to Jimin. "This is Tae" She said nudging me.

"Taehyung" I introduced myself, giving a handshake to Jimin. "I remember seeing you at the wedding" He replied. "Do you remember everyone at the wedding?" I smirked, glancing around her apartment.

"This is Kookie" Chaeng spoke fastly. Jungkook and Jimin greeted each other, all smiley lovely. "You're getting fat" Chaeng teased. "My babies are offended" Kook pouted, referring to his abs.

"You cooked?" I asked Chaeng, seeing the food served on the table. "Yep, all homemade" She gushed proudly. "Nice! I wanted to eat something homemade" Kook stated, already ready to dig in.

"But, when did you learned to cook?" I taunted, raising an eyebrow, that clearly said, bitch you lying. Chaeng pinched me, shutting me up, making all of us chuckle.

Chaeyoung doesn't know how to cook. But when she does try something, it doesn't disappoint you, for sure!

Following Chaeng, I walked to the kitchen with her. "Drinks?" I heard Jimin asking Kook. "Yes, but soft drinks please hyung" Kook answered, making me scoff.

"Hyung?" I asked Chaeng in disbelief. That annoying ass wouldn't address me like that! "Yep" She quipped. "You should also address him like that" I laughed out loud. "Bitch please"

☮︎

"Apple juice?" Jungkook asked Chaeng, taking a sip from the said juice. "He likes apple juice more" She replied, referring to Jimin. "Oh"

"Chaeyoung, pass the kimchi please" Jimin asked her. "Sure" She answered, passing him the plate. I chuckled quietly, noticing the glowing happiness on Chaeng's face, when Jimin talked to her.