ɪɪɪ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

☮︎

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook and Chaeyoung had their fates decided by others. But there is someone else in their gang, who does not belong in any of this.

He's Jeon Taehyung. His father is the sibling of Kook's father and Chaeng's mother.

He's the real definition of carefree life. Whatever he wants, he does it all without second thought.

When they studied using the answers given, he found the questions to it. When they were given the seats, he disdained it and escaped.

He has lived in different places, doing various jobs. In short, he's a new generation gypsy. The only thing permanent in his life is running away in undercover.

He's a great artist too but the thing is that his canvas is the walls in the public. Due to which, he's always playing hide and seek with police forces.

☮︎

TH'S POV

The loud siren of police vehicles were blaring behind me as I speeded my bike. I couldn't complete my work on the wall behind that coffee shop as police arrived on the scene faster than I expected them to be.

Those bastards don't have something else to do than chasing after me?

Finding a good spot, I parked my bike behind a big tree which coveted the view from the road. Keeping still, I could hear the fading noices of the siren.

Phew!

Before I could relax, my phone rang loudly due to an incoming call. The screen flashed the name Chaeng.

"Hey" I breathed out.

"Hey Tae, what are you doing?" She asked excitedly.

"Nothing, the usual"

Checking my wrist watch, it showed 9:45pm as the time.

"Isn't it the time for you to cuddle with your teddy bear?"

"Fuck off!" She grumbled. "I've a news for you"

News from Chaeyoung always were the bad ones.

"What is it this time?"

"I'm getting married" She squealed.

"What the fuck?" I cursed. "Why the fuck? Who the fuck? And when the fuck?"