𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓚𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷

I walked to the now exhausted spiky ash-blonde tied to my wooden chair, "I wish you were always this quiet, Kacchan" I said smiling at the man, "W-Why, Deku? You wanted to be a hero so bad" he grunted. "Why? Kacchan, weren't you the one who said I could never be a hero?" I walked towards him and lifted his head with my finger under his chin, "You were right, I could've never been a hero. You were right about a lot of things, Kacchan. You said you'd be the #1 hero and here you are but now I'm the #1 villain." I pushed his head away harshly and walked over to a table to the right of us.

"I was dumb then, Deku, I said and did a lot of stupid shit then. Please, Deku, you have to forgive me! I've changed", I sighed and walked over to him with a gun in one hand and bullets in the other as I loaded it. "You have changed, Kachhan, you really have. I can forgive you for what you have said but I cannot forgive you for what you have done." I put the gun to his head and he started to beg, "I can change more! Don't do this! It doesn't have to end this way Izuku!". I looked at his face full of fear with a bored look, "Oh, how I wish that were true, Katsuki" I heard a brief scream before the loud sound of my gun going off.

"See you in Hell, Kacchan."