𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓓𝓮𝓴𝓾

I didn't want this. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I looked up to those who did good, those who saved others and put others before themselves. I wanted to be like that. I wanted to follow in their footsteps but no matter how much I tried, how much I pushed through they told me I couldn't. I pushed myself to all types of limits, I've been knocked down - & mentally, I had the aches and bruises to prove I can do so much more than they thought I could but none of it was good enough.

I used to cry about how I could never be what I wanted, that no one would ever believe in me but then I met people that told me I could do better than I ever wanted. That I could prove to everyone I wasn't the useless person they said I was, he said I was. They said I could get back to those who pushed me down and left the reminders on my body. I could get back to the one who called me something I'll never forget. Something that whispers in my ear all night., repeats itself until I lose my mind, makes me scream, the name that reminded me of what everyone thought I was...

"𝓓𝓮𝓴𝓾"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓜𝓗𝓐 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮?

𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓭𝓼

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺