CHAPTER 11

I was so excited when we landed. The security checks dragged on forever and I was growing irritated by the second. Why were they taking so long?

"Ready?" Nickolas asked and I nodded. The doors opened and I stepped out onto the land of the British.

Water hit me in the face. It was raining.

"What?" I spat the word out, snapping my eyes open. Looking at the sky and gave it the finger, "What the fuck? I came here for the first time!"

Nickolas laughed behind me. "Come on, love." He took my hand and pulled us to the car where our stuff was being put on the trunk by Viy and Ben. "I really wanted to . . ." I sighed as my shoulders sagged.

Nick took my hand in his. "Don't worry, love. you'll get used to it. The clouds and the downpour is something and you won't even notice in the—" his phone vibrated and he looked at it. "Love, would you mind if I take it?
It is important."

I waved him off. "Naah, it's okay."

I watched him as he took the call. The veins on his hand appeared when he held it and it was ducking sexy. His Adam's Apple bobbled as he talked and I wanted to lick it. His eyes were alert and focused and they no longer held the warmth whenever he talked to it but I found his calculating look sexy too.

I looked away when I realised it. I was horny. The same horny that my female leads were.

Wow, I was wet too. Wiggling my inner thighs a bit, I nodded. I was indeed wet.

"Everything okay?"

"Not wet!" I blurted immediately and he raised an eyebrow. "I . . Uh . .I mean, not yet, by now everything is fine." I guess the scrambling was not helping my case.

"Hmm," he hummed and looked away for a second. A knowing look came to his face.
He leaned in closer and I looked in front immediately as I felt his breath fan my neck which made me gulp.

My chest was moving up and down and I knew that it was attracting his attention.

"Wet," he said and I released a shaky sigh, "you will only be wet for me, yes?" This was killing me. His whispers were killing me. "Remember that," his hand came to my thigh but skipped to cover my throbbing core. It
throbbed even harder, if possible. "It's mine. Say it."

"Yours." The word immediately left my mouth in a hot whisper without a second thought.

I felt his finger slowly trace my collar bone before he kissed the side of my head. "Continue being a good girl and I will reward you very soon."

Can't wait.

He removed his hands but kept one on the thigh and I finally opened my eyes. I looked out of the car immediately knowing that looking at his sexy face would make me want to eat it.

*******

"This is what you bought?!" He said as soon as he entered my new apartment. It didn't exactly meet the description but it was . . .fine, to say the least.

It was not fucking fine. I had been cheated.

"Yes. ." I mumbled as I looked around. "Okay, no. This is not what I wanted." I admitted continuing to look around the apartment with something green on the walls and not to mention that one of the walls was actually having water drop down from it.

In the pictures that were on the site where I had rented the apartment from, there was a beautifully furnished kitchen which no longer stood in front of me and not to mention the furniture there was in complete contrast to what I found here.

Stepping closer to him "It looks like a rat's nest and," I looked around the place, "I think it might be infected with it too."

"It is," Viny spoke in a g voice as he too looked around. "More than you think, I saw cockroaches and mice too."