CHAPTER 21

"Good morning," I felt a kiss on my head even before I had opened my eyes, making me smile. I loved to wake up with his touch in the morning.

I opened my eyes a little. As much as my sleepy eyes would allow me. "Hii," I whispered and he chuckled. His eyes truly betrayed how delighted he felt.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He kissed my head again and I nodded.

"I did," I  said and then immediately placed my hand in front of my mouth, "stay away though. I did not brush my teeth last night so I have a bad morning breath."

He raised a mere brow at that. "Oh really?"
It"Ye—" he leaned down and took my upper lip in his and before I knew it, his tongue had invaded my mouth.

Early in the morning and with his touch I felt myself shake. His hand went underneath my shirt and cupped my boob, making my back arch for more. I had taken off my bra last night and his hand on my boob did not lessen the sensation in any way.

I moaned when he kissed my neck and how his hand went south. "Nick. . ."

"This mouth and this one," he squeezed, making me jump slightly, "is something that is going to be eaten out by me every morning. Do not tell me no, unless you fucking mean it, yeah?" He gave me another squeeze, making me slightly tremble.

"Hmm," I nodded and let go, but not before giving me a final kiss on the lips.

"It's a good thing I had us pack an overnight bag. You can take a shower. We are having brunch in thirty minutes."

I nodded before turning my head to the side and stretching my entire body. I nodded again before sitting up on the bed and taking the covers off me. I was not particularly hungry but had to wash up after last night. I had directly gone to bed.
I frowned upon the stuff in the bathroom.

"Nick?" I called out.

"Yes?"
I stared at the familiar bottle of cologne and took a sniff, "is this room yours?"

"Yes, it is."

I gulped. "Then where did you sleep last night?" He wouldn't have gotten in bed with me without my permission first right? Because frankly I had not allowed us to sleep together yet.

A knock came on the bathroom door and I jumped slightly out of my thoughts. I opened the door to find him standing there with slightly narrow eyes. "What's this with the questioning?" His slightly rough morning voice made me gulp. It was sexy.

"Nothing, I was just asking." I shook my head.

He sighed and leaned on the door frame with his hands in his sweats pockets. He stared down at me and it made me slightly guilty. What was I even thinking about?

"Arianna," he said in his deep, serious voice, "I had asked Sofie to give you my room. I did not want someone else to mistake you for a girl who had just entered the house for a night. You slept in my room while I slept in the guest room. Please, do not take me for a fucking pervert." He pulled off from the doorway and was walking out of the room only to stop in turn around once more, "you have thirty minutes. After that everyone will be waiting for you for breakfast."

He closed the door on his way out and I felt like he had closed it on my face.

I stared at the door longingly as I waited for him to come back but I doubt he will. I had no idea he would be heard but I also knew deep down that he would never do this to me. Grimacing, I closed my eyes. Why would I ask him that? Had we not built any trust?

I sighed and walked back inside the bathroom.

*****

I was slightly anxious to move down and have Brunch with everyone. So far I only knew his mother and his sister in law. I had had a brief encounter with his brother Alastair and his father and both of them were not the warmest persons.