Eighteen: Bad Choice

"Baby, are you going to be at the match today" asked Neymar.

"Yes, I have to. I love watching you play".

"Ok. Just know that you're going to be sitting with the girlfrined and wifes".

"Ney, I'll be fine. As long as you have fun playing, then I'm happy".

He kissed me over and over again. He eventually climbed on top of me.

"Ney stop" I said giggling.

He didn't however. He kissed my neck, then sucking on it.

"N-Ney st-op" I stuttered.

He ignored me completely. His hands traveled down my body until he got to my inner thigh. He moved his fingers slowly around my thigh.

I pulled his hair, telling him to stop.

"Will you stop"?

"Maybe. How about this, if we win today, you have to let me do whatever I want to you".

"And if you lose, you'll have to give me a nice back massage and a little lap dance".

"Naughty aren't we" he asked.

"Go get dressed".

"Okay".

He kissed me and got off of me to go take a shower. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to start breakfast. I made belgian waffles, bacon, and had some fruit on the side. For a little sweetness, i added chocolate chips to the waffles. I poured orange juice into the glasses.

"NEY, BREAKFAST IS READY" I yelled.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE". he yelled back.

He came downstairs and sat at the table.

"You made all this"?

"Yes, you have to get your energy up".

"I may be bloated by the end of this".

I laughed.

We ate breakfast and he went back upstairs to get his things.

"I'll see you later Ali".

"Ok".

He kissed me and went out of the door.

After I was done washing the dishes, it was 1:00 and the match started at 2:15 so I went to change. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, and got dressed.

I wore Neymar's jersey, black pants, and boots (that had heels on them). I curled my hair and wore it in a ponytail. I did my makeup light and was ready.

I grabbed a small clutch, put my phone and walledt in there and walked downstairs. I grabbed the keys and locked the door. I drove to Jess' house and honked the horn.

She came outside in Rafinha jersey. Her little baby bump showed in the jersey. She got in the car.

"Hey, ready to go" I ask.

"Yeah".

I drove to the stadium and parked. We got out and entered the stadium.

"Let's go find the guys" I suggested.

"Do we have to walk that far"?

"Do you wanna wish Rafa good luck"?

"Yes".

"Good. Then we're walking".

Finally, we found the guys outside the locker room.

"Hey you made it" says Neymar.