Ch.12 I hate it

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is waiting in front of the station. Sara's running to Y/N while waving her hand. She stops in front of Y/N and pants, Sara pulls Y/N for a hug.

Sara: my bunny ah~ I miss you

Y/N: I miss you too Sara... where are we going?

Sara: ah, right! Kiriya's friend owns a bar that always has live music every Saturday night. Let's go there for our girls day out~

With that, Sara and Y/N walk to the bar owned by Sara's Boyfriend's friend. They walk into the bar and find an empty stool on the counter.

A man who looks like the owner of the bar walks to them.

Natsu: hey Sara! It's been a while, where's my man Kiriya?

Sara: ah, I'm here with my bestfriend Natsu... Y/N this is Natsu, Kiriya's friend, Natsu this is Y/N, my bunny

Natsu: welcome to my humble bar~

Y/N: nice to meet you Natsu san

Natsu: I'll get your order, what do you want?

Y/N and Sara tell what they want and Natsu process to make them. Natsu serves their drinks and keeps them accompany, make sure that no man is trying to lay a hand on his friend's woman and friend.

Sara: so who's playing tonight?

Natsu: oh, they're new here, have only played here three times, but they're good. They tend to play in other bars too.

Y/N: who?

Sara: oh, the band...

Y/N nods and takes a sip of her drink. Just then a couple of men get on the stage. They're the band who's about to play in tonight's live.

Y/N's breath hitches when she meets eyes with Semi, and the same goes with him.

Sara: shit... Y/N I'm sorry I don- after all these years I can't believe the universe brought him to your face

Y/N: it's okay Sara... um... I'm sorry Sara I haven't told you about this.

Y/N tells Sara about Semi being her neighbor and colleagues. All this time she keeps it from her because she doesn't want Sara to worry.

Sara: you live next to "that" and work at the same place? And you're like "friends" again with him? Y/N that jerk is-

Y/N: S-Sara... it's in the past... and... Semi apologized to me for that....

Sara: after all those years? Gimme a break

Y/N: Sara... it's okay... besides... nothing happen between us okay... nothing...

Sara hears a tinge of sadness when Y/N says "nothing" while staring at her drink.

Sara: Y/N... don't tell me...

Semi: good evening to everyone, today we will accompany your night in this bar.

Both Y/N and Sara turn their gaze at the stage. Semi and his mates play a song. Y/N watches them play and sometimes, Semi would steal a glance at her and their eyes would be met before averting their gaze away.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Sara. Sara could definitely see the sadness in Y/N's eyes and annoyingly, in Semi's eyes too.

Sara: damn you both...

Sara gulps down her drinks. By the end of the night, Sara is totally drunk and starts blabbering.

Sara: I can't (hic) believe you didn't tell me about (hic) him...