EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Semi parks his car and walks to the apartment building. His bag on his hand and paper bag on his other hand. Semi presses the passcode to his apartment and it's unlocked.

Semi takes off his shoes and walks inside. The moment he sees the living room he can't help but smile. Y/N is sitting on the couch, a little girl sitting on her lap. The two are reading a book before turning their gaze to the person who just walk in. Y/N smiles and the little girl asked to be put down from her lap and runs to Semi.

Yuna: papa! Wewcome home

Semi: I'm home...

Semi crouches and picks up his three years old daughter

Semi crouches and picks up his three years old daughter. Yuna circles her tiny arms on Semi's neck, nuzzling her father face, making the male chuckles. Semi looks at Y/N who just get up from the sofa and approaches her.

Semi put a hand on Yuna's head, pressing her to his chest so she doesn't see what he's about to do. Semi leans down and kisses Y/N. When he pulls back he smiles at his wife.

Semi: I'm home...

Y/N smiles back at her husband.

Y/N: welcome home, Eita...

Y/N and Semi married 4 years ago. Three months later Y/N got pregnant with their first child, Yuna. When Y/N's about to give birth, the two agrees that Y/N should stop working for a while. But they're happy with thing as it is now.

The three eat together on the dining table. Spending the night of the day with each other companies.

Y/N would clean up after dinner, while Semi goes to take a shower. And soon after, the three would get inside their bedroom and sleep on each other's arms. Semi and Y/N would be on each side of the bed while Yuna sleeps between them.

Both Semi and Y/N stares at their sleeping daughter. Semi and Y/N are happy to have each other, and their happiness level increased the moment Yuna appears in their life.

Semi scoot closer and strokes Y/N's hair gently, make the woman looks at her husband.

Semi: I'm happy when you moved in next door years ago... but

Semi leans closer and kisses Y/N's forehead, making the woman's face turns a little red.

Semi: I'm happier the moment you moved in under the same roof as I am... I love you Y/N...

Y/N moves closer and presses her face to Semi's chest, being careful not to suffocate their daugther.

Y/N: I love you... Eita...

And with that, just like any other night, they drift into the dreamland, with each other presences.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you everyone who read this story
If you like it, please check on my other stories
I have plenty of completed stories

Anyway
Stay safe, stay healthy, be happy

^^
K A Y N U