18.

A/n - long update, enjoy <3

No one's POV

Days have gone by and they're still in their own reality shows, just a couple more days and all of this will be over. 

Soyeon: Can you guys believe that all of this will be over?!

Mark: I know right, like 5 more activities and this will be done.

Shuhua: I can't remember how much I've had fun like this.

Miyeon: Um offended! (referring to their group)

Manager Nim: So this activity will be a small game, interview. Lets start recording and Yoona will explain the rules! The cameras will be rollin and you all will be live in

3.

2.

1. GO!

Yoona: Hello my dear friends, we are back with more fun activities and here, we are with the whole gang, lets introduce ourselves again, hello I am Im Yoona, your host for today.

NCT: To the world, we are NCT.

(G)I-DLE: Hello we are Gidle!

Blackpink: Hi it's black pink!!

Yoona: Right, today's game is that we will pick certain amount of people and their going to be asked a question, like who is.... and they would have to hug the person who they think the question would go to. So lets start shall we. 

(A/n - do you all remember nct 127 weekly idol interview? the one where they were asked a question and had to hug the person who they think would be.. I'm talking about that one!")

Everyone was seated in their seats and Rosé was asked to begin.

Yoona: Rosé, who makes your heart flutter.

Rosé: Oh thats easy! (Runs to Jaehyun and hugs him from behind)

Jaehyun: *in head* oh god

Rosé: I think its because he's just so kind and so polite any girl can fall in love with him. *in her head...."HE'S MINE!!"**

Yoona: Ooo nice one, Jaehyun your turn. Who is the most handsomest in the room.

Jaehyun: Can I hug myself? 

*everyone starts laughing*

Jaehyun: Okay *runs to Taeyong*

Jaehyun: I mean, naturally he has a good face and is the visual.

Haechan: WHAT ABOUT MEEEE!!!!!!!

Yoona: Hahah!! Taeyong your turn... Who is the most stubborn here?

Taeyong: *runs and hugs Jennie* I haven't even met her properly but I'm sure she's the most stubborn in this room. *hears Jennie scoff at him quietly*

Yoona: Well thats interesting, I thought it would be someone like Haechan or such, Jennie, your turn!!.. Who do you think is the best rapper.

Jennie: oh that one is super easy. *runs towards Taeyong* 

Taeyong: Oh wow thank-

Jennie: Not you, Soyeon is!! *hugs Soyeon besides Taeyong*

Jennie: She is one of the best Kpop rappers and for sure the best in her generation. 

Soyeon: Wow thank you unnie!!

Yoona: As a rapper, I can agree to that, your turn Soyeon!!.. who do you think has the most ayego     (idk how to spell lmao)

Soyeon: Oh.. this one is hard but I think Minnie. *hugs Minnie* She says she doesn't but she probably has the most in the room.