Roses and Lillies🌹🌺

We got to lane 7 and Lisa hunched over the ancient computer system that kept track of the scores.

"I'm going to add everyone's names in now so that when they get here we won't have to restart. We can just take turns bowling for them. What do you want your name to be?" She looked up at me with that adorable smile.

"Um..." I looked around again for Luna, just making sure she hadn't arrived yet. I wanted to be obvious about who I was so that if she showed up, then she would get yet another obvious hint that I am the girl she is looking for.

"Roses." Lisa looked up at me from the screen and stared at me for a second as if she was trying to figure me out,

"Why Roses?" She asked.

"Oh, that's my English name. It's actually Roseanne" Lisa nodded her head and smiled softly as she typed in my name.

I looked over her shoulder to see the name she chose for herself and couldn't contain but to laugh.

"You like it?" She asked turning to chuckle with me.

"Oh my god, Lili-Rose Depp, really? I'm super pissed I didn't think of that first."

"You could only dream to be as cool as me," she smirked and cracked her knuckles.

"Is she your favorite actress? Because she's definitely one of my faves!" I asked.

"Yes, she's pretty right? So there's that." She beamed.

I nodded, "Well, then change my name to Puns and Roses"

She laughed while typing my name"Guns and Roses huh?"

"Still think I'm not cool?" I raised my eyebrow.

Lisa can only chuckle. "Close enough"

She immediately shook out her right hand, "Holy crap I think I just dislocated my finger, wait... no, it's fine. Um, let's just start the game before I lose all my dignity."

She walked past me and began her search through the bowling ball rack. I followed suit and stood next to her while looking for an 8 pounder. We both reached for the same neon purple ball at the same time and a static spark zapped my pinky as I brushed her hand.

"Ow! Holy crap!" She snagged the ball from the shelf and held it out for me to use,
"Sorry, I forget you haven't bowled with me before. I tend to shuffle my feet along the floor whenever I am in slippery shoes and I build a static charge. I usually save it to zap Jennie in the back of her neck whenever she goes to roll. You'll see, it's pretty funny to watch her toss the ball down the wrong lane."

I smiled and rubbed my hand for a second before graciously accepting the ball, "Can't wait, Lili-Rose"

I smiled up at her and after one second too long, I turned and approached the lane. It was technically Jisoo's turn but I was still hyper-competitive so I wasn't about to throw the roll. I slid my fingers into the holes of the ball and steadied my breathing before launching it straight down the center.

I watched as my ball rocketed through the pins, knocking everyone down except the back right corner. That stubborn little sucker mocked me as I turned back towards the seating area in a huff.

"Can you close your eyes for a minute?" pleaded Lisa as she stood up from her seat.

"Why?" I looked to see if my ball had returned but it was still missing from its slot.