Prologue

*author-chan*

As a reminder I do not own none of the Percy Jackson series or anything other than Katie-Anne and her story. All music and characters other than her is property of their respective owners. I am only wishing to wright this once so yeah. Let's enjoy the awesomeness peeps

*Prologue*

It was a normal day for me working on my father's farm. We own one of the biggest in all Kentucky but many have not heard of me. I am always at home where I have some ability or green thumb father likes it when I tend the gardens. For when I do our produce is at its best and sometimes I think it growns faster from what I hear. Father says I am just like my mother though I have never once meet her. Father says they are reasons she can't see me right now. She still sends me gifts for my birthday and holidays. I wish I knew her I really do.

After a hard day's work in the fields I am going to see my best friend Annie. Well her names Annabeth but I call her Annie. And it was this meeting that changed my life forever.

My name is Katie-Anne Higginbottom and I am a rebel daughter of Demeter. I am a demigod and gods forbid about to become a wife at 18. This is my story from my first day to present. My journey started on the same day. Don't ask how I survived 18 years without attacks. Apparently my mother does as she knew my fate and never wanted me to suffer it. Sad thing the fates have a way of getting what they want. From me befriending a daughter of Athena to befriending a son of this prat I am to love. Solangelo all the way I ship it. Dam I have been around Aphodities kids too much.

My story is in my eyes tradgic