Daddy

There is no such thing as perfect, the subjective idea of perfect and imperfect is relative

This is the same when it comes to relationships, perfect relationships aren't real. Relationships are based on human connection, whether it be positive or negative. It depends on which side the person perceives first. If they love you through all the bad shit aswell as the good, they're the ones you keep.

This is why right now, I am screaming from the top of my lungs. Why may you ask?

The love of my life...guess what?

He has forgotten to do food shop of the week. Why am I so worked up?

Because of my pregnancy hormones.

"I have texted you all day, All day. All motherfucking day!"I screech as I launch the pillow to his face as he carefully watches my reaction.

The couch right now seems to be the barrier between us.

"What did you say?

'Yeah don't worry, like I would ever forget? I will buy soon as I leave work,'

-and did you? Did you Hero?"

Did you? No!"I huff.

I sit down on the sofa and touch my small bump forming. My bump is still quite small, but apparently it is quite normal for first time mothers.

"Baby, I am sorry,"He apologises as he kneels down in front of me.

He rubs my knees as he looks me into my eyes with those stupid, gorgeous, green puppy eyes.

"I will get Mercy to do a quick shop?"He suggests as he moves next to me as he pops his shirt button undone.

He spins my body around to rest my feet onto his lap, then his magical hands massage my feet each rub releases pleasure throughout me, I instantly relax and regret my outburst.

"Sorry.."I sigh after a few minutes.

He lets out a little relieved laugh.

"It's cool,"He responds as he moves between my legs.

He kisses the tip of my nose then the corner of my mouth then my forehead.

He moves face to face with my bump.

"Have you been causing mummy some pain in there? Hey?"He talks to her.

We found out it was a she a few months ago. We had a little beach date for a little intimate gender reveal, just us two.

"Yes she has, I bet you both planned to give me a hard time,"I tease.

He smirks, his gorgeous dimple appears. I hope she inherits those.

"Maybe we did, when you were fast asleep..we had a little meeting,"His eyes brows wiggle in amusement.

"Ha ha ha,"I exaggerate my laugh, to poke fun.