Horror films and love don't mix

February 14th Valentine's day. The day I hated the most. Once again I was sitting on my bed watching a horror film. Yes, a horror film. Now I know what most of you are thinking why a horror film why not a romantic movie where two people fall in love and have a happy ending. Well sorry to burst your bubble but happy ends ARE NOT REAL. See I never had a "happy" life, I mean my life wasn't bad or anything. In school, I was considered the odd one out, and god forbid you let one person you don't like anything that has to do with love, and the next day in class your the weird one! At least there was one person who didn't think I was weird Cassidy Lane, my best friend since kindergarten, and maybe even longer than that. Cassidy was not the type to judge a person well until she gets to know you. I was waiting for the jump scare when my phone rang and to my surprise, it was my mom. I mean don't get me wrong I love my mom, but she can go a little overbored with things. Alright, let's do this. "Hey mom how are you doing," I said as I tried to not sound rude. "Hi honey things are good I need to ask you about something. oh, what was it now I can't remember." "oh I know now your sister is getting married and she wanted to know if you're going?" oh mom I wish you hadn't said that. "um I don't know if I would be able to make it to the wedding mom. I'm sorry" I was trying not to sound sad so I wouldn't have to explain everything again. Three years ago  my mom was diagnosed with dementia. It was hard to take in ,but what wouldn't be when you find out that your mom is sick."hello you there" the voice shaped me out of my trance. Then  I remember that I was still talking to  mom."oh sorry I just thinking" I said. " Ok are you felling alright honey you sound like you're running a cold."she said out of concern for her daughter. " No mom I'm fine just-"I was cut off before I could finish my sentence."hello who am I taking to. Who are you and what have you done with my husband."