The Sorting

꧁Y/n pov꧂

As we arrive at hogwarts a tall lady approached me "Are you Y/n haven?" she asked "yes?" "Right this way. You'll be sorted in to one of the houses there's Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and, Ravenclaw. we are ready for you now miss haven" I started to get nervous hundreds of eyes on me as soon as I walked in. "come sit here miss haven" she says pointing at a stool.

She placed an old looking hat on my head "ah finally a haven lets see here very smart and outgoing ravenclaw perhaps... hmm loyal and kind hufflepuff... ah there it is very well then. SLYTHERIN!" I hear cheers from the slytherin table, I see Emily sitting next to a boy I assume her boyfriend I don't know. She see's me and waves me over to sit next to her. I sit next to her Dumbledore speaks (a/n i don't know the speech because i'm a dumb bitch)

~Time skip~

Emily showed me around a little just where the my classes will be. We went back to our common room for a little bit we just talk and the boy she was sitting by earlier was her boyfriend and his name is Adrian Pucey he is our houses chaser on the quidditch team.

Since I started school after their first break I got my own room. I changed in to my green pajamas

~time skip cus bitvh idk what the fuck yall dream about ~

I woke to knocking on my door "wake up your gonna be late." said emily as she barged in through the door.

"Urgh imma wake now mom " "ahah no for real get up or your gonna miss breakfast" she didnt have to say another word you were already in your robe.

As you and emily walked down you saw tom riddle "well if it isn't miss new girl" he smirked " oh piss off riddle cut her some slack after all she is new." Emily said

~○▪︎○~

After breakfast you had charms. "Come on Jaden will show you where charms is." "Ok." You said as you made your way
to jaden.

"So how was Ilvermorny?" He asked to spike a conversation so it would be awkward. "Uhh it was okay. I mean it's like a knock off version of hogwarts ahah." You said chuckling.

"Well we are here." Jaden said stopping in front of a door.

A/n
I had to read my own story to finish this but here's an update honestly I've been sleeping and watching videos im just being honest cause sum times we Wattpad writers be lying so you don't get mad at us lol