Tʜᴇ Sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴɪɴɢ

Warning: This chapter contains some gore and demonic rituals. Again, not trying to say they're good or more people should do them. I don't know if they are good or bad, I'm gonna assume they aren't that good. Gore starts when you see: ✭ ☕︎☺︎ ✭. If you feel uncomfortable with that, feel free to leave. I won't hate you for it :) ♡

                     ☆START☆

      I slowly moved the neck of the fourteen-ish year old girl to the right. Is anybody looking? No. The left? Nope. They're chanting something in a weird gibberish, thinking it's demonic. The female's fingers intertwined and fiddled with each other.

      Do it.

      The first message has been sent; I could tell she was getting nervous, I could feel sweat forming on the body we both occupied.

      They don't like you, neither do you.
Do it.

      She sighed inwardly. Most people I've possessed give in and let me take full control of their weak, puny bodies after I bring them down, discourage them, which is what she unsurprisingly did. It was a quick process, I pushed her out of her body and settled inside myself.
      The other four girls, whomst I believe were also around the age of fourteen or fifteen, were all sitting cross legged around a terribly drawn, thick, red pentagram. Swaying from side to side, one of them was screaming pure nonsense.
      "SCHLARVDEN JORT UNDPA!" She continued to screech. Deciding to start when she actually says a word that know, I silently shook my head in dissapointment. Luckily, the human I now fully possessed did not move a bit. Her real soul was sitting next to her body in absolute silence. Huh, most people would throw a stupid tantrum to get their self back.

"UND.."

      Ah, finally, a word. 'Und', 'and' in German.

                             ✮ ☕︎☺︎ ✮

Red blood had formed a large round pool around the deceased bodies of the four girls. Kneeling over one of them, I moved to grab her arm harshly and rip it off in one clean tug. Actually, I wouldn't call it clean; more blood came shooting out. As if I were a rabid animal, I tore off a large chunk of flesh from the arm with the teeth I owned. Ah, I haven't eaten like this in... How long was it? I'll just say centuries.
      Chewing aggressively, I dug into the girls stomach, resulting in much more blood and "my" hand going straight through her. An unsettling squelching could be heard as I moved "my" hands around the insides of the corpse. I had gotten used to it. "My" fingers wrapped around the nearest organ I could feel. I ripped it out and examined it thoroughly. Eurgh, the liver? I've always hated that bit. But, I probably won't be able to eat like this in quite a few years, sooo.. I might as well. Gagging the slightest bit, I stuffed the blood covered (the blood transferred from "my" hand to it) organ into "my", EVEN MORE, blood coated mouth.
      The soul that was originally placed in this body was simply cowering in fear. She was probably worrying that she would get caught feasting on her friends. I wiped "my" mouth with the back of "my" hand, which just caused more blood to be smothered all over it. I gave the spirit a reassuring look. How nice of me, right?

                          ☆END☆
571 words, including these ones.
This doesn't have a picture. Oof.