Family Dinner?

Y/n and Jamal walked in to the flower garden looking around.

"Can we hurry this up I gotta get home by at least 5." Y/n said popping her bubblegum.

"Can you stop whining so much." Jamal said annoyed.

"I had to cancel with my man for this, so, no I can not stop whining." Y/n said crossing her arms.

The two stop woalking hearing the bushed rattling. Then a man popped up behind them. Jamal turned around and jumped gasping. Y/n giggled and turned around and jumped with a yelp.

"Why are you scared?" Jamal asked looking at Y/n weird.

"I mean, look at him." Y/n said and they both tilled their head and shivered looking straight.

"Uh... We saw the flowers you did at the cemetery. I can't remember the name of the dead guy. Someone named Nicky or Dicky..." Jamal said.

"Dawn..."

"Isn't that a show?"

"Yeah, but, there's another brother named... Ricky~..." Y/n said the named slowly remembering the name of the dead guy.

"Ricky." The man started getting closer to them and they continued to back away.

"Right. Ricky." Jamal chuckles nervously.

"Okay, bruh, back the hell up, please." Y/n said putting up her fist and the man stopped.

"Okay, so... uh... We need some flowers for a quinceanera. She was thinking something..." Jamal said pushing Y/n forward and she glared.

"I was think somein' like... the one's at Ricky's grave, but for a party. How much did them clients pay?" Y/n asked and the man stayed quiet starring at her.

"You probably don't remember. No biggie. Could you just pass along their info and I'll ask them?" Jamal said shakily.

"No."

"No?"

"Ricky was my cousin... What do you have?"

"Nothing? Its just a flashlight pen. But take it, it's yours." Jamal gave the man the pen and Y/n gave him a really look and he shrugged.

"Oh, for the flowers."

"Dumbass. We got a fifty." Y/n said pulling out the money.

"Sounds like three bins of baby's breath."

"What?"

"This is for a Quinceanera, not a rustic hipster wedding." Jamal said and the man started laughing then stopped freaking the two teens out.

"You know what, I'm gonna call me uncle Romano and see if he can get flowers because I can't do this. This guys is giving my the chills and I never get chills." Y/n said pulling out her phone.

"No! We're getting the flowers from here."

"Fine, The you can get the flowers. I gots thangs to do." Y/n patted Jamal giving him the money leaving.

~Later~

Y/n walked up to the Santo house to Spooky. She grabbed his hand pulling him inside.

"What wrong with you?"

"Ma wants to know if you wanna have dinner to night with us?"

"What she making?" Spooky asked and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Surprise." Y/n said and he shrugged.

"Be there at 9, Oscar. Bring César. Oh, and you already know the rules." Y/n left going straight to Latrelle's. She walked up to his place to see him sitting on the steps chilling.

"Latrelle." He looked up at her and stood up.

"What's up, babygirl." He kisses her cheek.

"Dinner, my place, 9 o'clock, don't be late." She pecked his lips and left.