1.

The word isn't always how people make it out to be. Or so that's what I had to learn the hard way. I was always told as long as you succeeded in life it will be a walk in the park for the rest of it. But it turns out that's not the answer. The key to having a good life is to never give up hope. To always keep pushing forward and to believe in yourself.

. . .

To you it was just a normal day but things took a quick turn quite fast. It was a cold afternoon and you were just walking home from school after a long day. When you arrive at your house stoping at the door and putting your ear up to the door to hear what's going on. And just as you expected you hear you parents yelling at each other as always. It's been like this your whole life but by now you have gotten used to it. As you stand there waiting for the noise to settle down it just keeps getting louder and louder by the second.

Your a little concerned on what there arguing about because usually it doesn't get this loud. As your still standing there waiting for the sound to settle down you finally give up and decide to go through the window in your bedroom. You slowly walk up your window and slide it open crawling inside. You set your stuff down and lay down on your bed just hoping the yelling will stop soon. Putting in your headphones and listening to music trying your best to tune out your parents.

It's been about 20-30 minutes and the yelling still hasn't gone down and then all of a sudden it just stops. Not a single sound to be heard besides your music. You didn't notice that the yelling stoped until your headphones died. You take them out and plug them into there charger. And that's when you finally notice the noise and how quiet it was. You approach your door slowly opening it. You still didn't hear anything so you decide to walk to the living room to see what was going on but before you go you grab a metal pole that was in your closet to protect yourself with. Slowly walking out your room without a single clue on what was going on. Once you arrive to the living and there it was. You stand there horrified on what your eyes had landed upon.

Both of your parents laying on the ground with blood all over there body's. Your parents weren't ever the best always yelling at you and each other sometimes even throwing things. But they were your parents you couldn't just watch them die right in front of you they've been with you your whole life. You start to approach the body's looking at them to see if you can get a good idea on what happened. In the middle of both of your parents body's are holes that look liked they were stabbed with no hesitation or struggle. In your fathers hand there was a haft broken wine glass. At first that's what you thought had killed your parents put from the looks of it you didn't look like the wine glass would have done that much damage. Finally bidding up the strength to call the police to see what they could do in a situation like this. Once the police arrive they escort you outside of the house. Telling you that they'll "have someone take care of the case so the killer would be brought to justice". You didn't really believe there words but you had to at least have a little hope. Right?

To be continued...