2.

You were sitting on the sidewalk sense you don't wanna get in the way of the police and there investigation. It's been about a couple minutes still waiting for something to happen until you see that a black car is pulling up by the side of the rode. Pushing it off as if it were nothing thinking it was probably just the neighbors. But once you glance at the car you see that three people are getting out of it and walking inside your house. One of them had an odd looking hair cut with jagged bangs and one piece of hair longer in the front. He caught your eye when him and the other two were walking inside, you didn't get a chance to see what the other two guys looked like but you were a little curious.

They've been in there for a while I wonder if they'll even find the killer' you thought to yourself completely tuning out your surroundings until you finally notice that someone was walking up to you. It was that boy that you saw from earlier that caught your eye. As he started to approach you, you could see a little bit of worry on his face. Once he was right in front of you, you could see that he was trying to say something but couldn't find the right words. It was a little weird on how he just stood there facing the ground until finally bidding up the confidence to speak.

"I-umm hello my names Atsushi Nakajima I'm with the Armed detective agency we're the ones that will be working of the case and I wanted to know if you could maybe come with us so we could do an interrogation"? He said with a some what unsettling tone. "Are you trying to accuse me of the murder"!? You  blurted out "No I'm not trying to we just need information on what happened sorry it came out that way I really am sorry". You slightly nodded your head in agreement to what he was asking of you.

It's been a little bit and your still waiting for them to come out and ask you questions but your still a little confused. This all happened so fast it hasn't hit you yet on the situation and how bad it really is. I mean for goodness sake your PARENTS WERE MURDERED. Dead. Gone.

Gone forever...

A/N

Ahhh sorry for the wait for this chapter I've been really busy and sorry this chapter is kind of short my apologies.