Cloud Strife X Student (Anna)

"Anna! There you are!" Rikku, my best friend, exclaimed, coming up to me at my locker, "You missed first and second period everything okay with Yuna?"

"Yes, she's fine. The babysitter was running late as usual." I rolled my eyes. Finding a dependable babysitter is impossible.

"She needs to be on time! Oh, guess what I heard!" Without giving me time to answer, she rushed out, "We got a new health teacher. Tots a hottie! From what I heard of course." She shrugged her shoulders. You can always count on Rikku to get the latest gossip.

I closed the door to my locker, "Well, anything is better than Miss. I'm too perfect Catholic bitch." Miss. Moore is her actual name. She singled me out a lot in class because I'm a single teen. I remember one time she went over abortion and gave me a hard stare. I don't regret having my daughter at all she was never a mistake just a surprise.

We made our way to the classroom. Everyone in our gym class finished half of the semester and for the remainder, we take health class.

My phone buzzed in my pocket I pulled it out while tuning Rikku out about whatever she was going on about.

Mom
Guess who had to leave work to watch YOUR baby that's right me. The babysitter called saying she had an "emergency" This is ridiculous Anna!

I was pissed off, first why didn't she contact me!? I hate when my mom gets involved she barely wants to help me out as it is.

"Anna watch out!" Rikki warned me.

Too late.

I walked right into a very firm chest causing me to drop my phone. I slowly raised my eyes meeting really beautiful blue eyes and spikey blonde hair. He was really cute. I felt my neck getting hot raising upwards to my cheeks from embarrassment.

I quickly took a step back and I started to reach for my phone but he already picked it up.

"Uh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I nervously chuckled.

He chuckled too, "It's okay, I'll forgive you this time." He winked walking into the classroom.

"Who was that?" I asked turning to Rikku.

She had a big grin on her face, "Mr. Strife. Our new teacher."

I swallowed hard, great already on the teacher's radar. Rikku grabbed my arm bringing me inside the classroom we took our seats beside each other.

The final bell rang and Mr. Strife closed the door. He turned his attention to us, "Good afternoon class. I'm Mr. Strife. I want you guys to introduce yourself and tell me one fact about you. Let's start with you." He pointed to the girl that sat right in front of me. I glanced at Rikku, she had her hand covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

"My name is Yuffie! I'm on the volleyball team." She was practically bouncing in her seat.

I was getting nervous I don't like talking in front of a crowd regardless of size. And the way Mr. Strife was staring at me with such curiosity.

He nodded with a smile, "Volleyball? How cool. What is your name?"

It was my turn to speak, "M-My name is Anna and-"

"She's a mega-slut!" Someone from the back called out everyone whipped their heads around to the voice.

I glared at him, it was my baby daddy's best friend Auron, "Excuse you?" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes at me, "I said what I said. It's your fault that Braska moved to Spira just to get away from you and that baby you keep claiming is his."