Prologue

Prologue

"He's scary."

"Look at his tattoos,isn't it the one of the gangsters sign?"

"I don't know,maybe?"

"Lets go girls.He might kill us for glancing at him."

"I agree,we better leave now before he notice our presence."

Seriously?

The group of girls hurriedly grab their things as what of their 'thoughts' declare.I watched how rushy they walk on the left hallway.Opposite to the right because the monster already occupied it.Well,as a normal student,I would definitely do the same.But unfortunately,I am close enough to guy that everyone was fearedly.

"Let's go!"the monster stop in front of me with his bored cold eyes.

I rolled my eye's before I grab my thing's.
"I think I lost my ballpen,I don't know where to find it."I acted,enough for him to read my action"I better buy a new one"I didn't wait for his word's.I straightly walk my way out of his radar.But before I exceed him,He already lift me up into his shoulder.Like he always  do when I don't take his 'order's'.

Good thing everyone's already out.

"Put.me.down.now!"I said annoyed and tried to make my feet move to loosen his grip.But he didn't answered me and continue walking.I know he wouldn't do it so I just buried my face on his back as a defeat."I hate you monster!"I murmured angrily.

"I know!" I didn't expect him to overheard it.

Well I don't care!

I clench my fist when he dumped me inside of his car."I'm wearing a freaking skirt for your fucking information monster."I growl.Glaring him.

His eyes narrow"I'm starving,where do you want us to eat?"he ask,not managing what I inform him.

Tch!

I look away."Anywhere,as long as you're not with me.Just take me home,I'm still full.You can eat outside without me —jesus!"He cut my words by slamming the cars door.

And now he look mad than me?

He started the engine and I almost forgot to pray.Thank God,my soul stay with my body the whole ride.Once that his car parked outside of 'our' house.I already make my first way inside.

"Yumi."He called me after slamming his car's door,again.

But who cares?I still continue my walk up to my room.He can't control me anymore.

"Fuck your shit,Theo!"I shouted,some of our maid stop form their doing when they saw us.

"Yumi,have dinner with me."this time his tone is pleading.

I stop in the middle of our grand stair and face him."Im not belle to eat with a beast like you."I gave him a deadly glared before I continue my way upstair.I locke myself inside my room and lean my head on the door."How could that monster invite me to have dinner with him after what he did."I shake my head to diminish my anger.

***

After I take a shower and change my clothes I lay down on my bed.Today is the tiring day I have.I close my eyes when I remember the shameless action that Theo have done to Justine.

Justine is a great friend of mine since high school.We're close enough to share every dirty secret's of our lives.Their house is meter's away from 'our's'.That's why when Theo is not around,I go to them and spend my time  until Theo's returned.His Mother,Tita Fely,treat me as her daughter so,me and Justine is a fucking almost siblings.