An awesome day with friends part 2

THE STOLEN

He took us to his van. Once all of us were caught up with each other, out of nowhere he snatches us and puts us in the back of his van! I tried to call someone but the only phone that was with us was dead! I was panicking my heart was beating rapidly and my friends were paranoid. I didn't know what to do so I thought about what my brother told me the other day. He said "if anyone ever kidnaps you or try's to hurt you just punch up words on there nose, because that will be able to break it." So I thought about it and before he got to lock the door I kicked it open and jumped out and punched upwards on his nose.

I tried to get all of my friends to jump out quick enough, while his hands were covering his nose and his head was to his knees. we all tried to jump out but when we did, his hands reached up and slammed the doors hard enough to knock me down. I got up and my friends were still panicking. I told them "don't panic try to get out!!!". I heard the van start and he gunned it. it went 0 to 60 in like 5 seconds (not really I don't know how fast a van can go). I once again dot knocked down, at that moment I thought of those life alert commercials wear it says "have you fell in the past 6 months" I don't know why just that's what came to my mind.

I tried to tell Karen to calm the other girls down, since she was the only other one that wasn't panicking that much. she tried calming them down and told them " don't worry me and Jordan are going to find a way to get outta here."i wanted to believe her but I just couldn't.