An awesome day with friends

" Ahhhh!!! No way. Really?" My mind is going crazy! My mom just told me that we r going to go see Andy grammar in concert!!she asked me who all I wanted to take easy I said Makayla, Karen, Celeste, Elizabeth, and Carolyn. I couldn't wait till Tuesday cause that was the day we were going to six flags to see him!!!

*Tuesday* "I don't really want to go see Andy grammar" Karen said. "I don't either really" I said. "Well it's the only way we can get you all in under $100. Maybe y'all can say you are going and then just skip it?" My mom said. "Okay" Celeste said "Ms.Lisa where are you gonna be?" "I'm gonna stay at the front of the park, so I won't have to walk that much."

After we got in we headed to the fist ride we saw "The Goliath" "Are we going on that?" Karen asked nervously. "Yes" I said "I love rides, so if y'all don't want to ride it then just stay down at the front of the ride."

We started walking to the next ride after everybody got off. A man said "excuse me miss? Can you take a picture of me with this statue?" "Sure" I said. I took the picture for him and he said "y'all want a drink you must be thirsty?" Before I could say no Celeste said "finally someone understands my needs for thirst."

I tried to catch up to Celeste then the guy said just come over here with me for a second. I wanted to tell her not to go, but then I would sound like a scaredy cat. Once