-(0.7) 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆🎐🖤-

--------

--------

"They're so cool, right~" Ace beamed in excitement.

"...Unlike a certain raccoon like you." He turned to the creature before his smile turned into a sly smirk.

'!!'

"Funa-!?"

"Pu.. ahahahaha! I can't hold it in anymore! Ahahahaha!" Ace suddenly burst into laughter. "Hey, you guys are the ones who caused s ruckus at he opening ceremony, right? Someone who got called out in front of the mirror but can't actually use magic and the monster barging in even though he didn't even get invited!" He somehow managed to said it between his laugh.

"Man~ it was so hard to stop myself from laughing during the opening ceremony." He confessed. Your face turned red from anger.

"What!? What a rude guy!"

"Yea! I have no idea he's so fucking rude." You growled. Ace ignored both of your comments as he continued.

"And, in the end neither of you got into the school so you became handymen? Haha, lame." He chuckled once again.

"Nyaa! Whaaaat..!?" Grim growled at Ace.

"Plus, you didn't even know who the 'Great Seven' were.. how ignorant are you." He sighed. "I recommended you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College." He laughed once again. Grim growled more, it just a matter of time when you can't hold it in anymore.

"I called you out to tease you, but you guys exceeded my expectations. But, I have classes unlike you guys, so, bye! Work hard cleaning~." He excused before running away. That's it, both of you can't bear it anymore.

"This guy!! He just crossed the line! I'm mad now! FUNAA!!" Grim fired his flame as you cheered him. "GO GET EM" 

"Uwah! Hey, that's dangerous! What the hell you two are doing!?"

"Because you're making fun of me! I'll make your explosive hair even worse!" Grim exclaimed, you just nodded along, agreed to his plan.

"Explosion-hair? Heeh. You got guts to pick a fight with me. I'll turn you into a frizzy toy poodle!" Grim, however didn't care, he just continued to fired his flame.

"Funa!!!"

"I give you every right's to be angry right now! Now-- HIYA!!" You attempted to kick Ace's face but he dodged it, luckily.

"Oops, that's dangerous. Take this!"

"This guy, he used magic to make the wind blow! My flame's bending!"

"But a weak magic like that won't affected me bitch." You give an middle finger to Ace. The fight then continues.

--------