-(12) 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆🎐🖤-

--------

--------

"GET OUT!! GET OUT!! GEEEET OOOOOOUUTT!!" The faceless monster shouted, making it voice echoed in the whole mine once again. [M/n] honestly was terrified to face the monster, but its now or never.

The monster fired his magic to Deuce, making him fall to the ground and itched in pain. Ace can't just overlooked this, he stepped up, deciding to help his fellow classmate.

"Tch.. don't retreat now Mr. Serious! I'll finish you! Ha!" He declared. Ace casted out a magic to the monster, but his magic wasn't strong enough to knock  it off. The monster just reacted a bit as it took a revenge on Ace.

"Guuaah!!" Ace was knocked to the ground by the pressure of the faceless monster magic.

"Fggyaaa!! Don't come any closer!" Grim cried out as he raised his paw before firing his flames to the monster. [M/n] looked at Grim that is shaking right now, he must be feeling the faceless monster pressure.

Soon, The monster was surrounded by Grim's fire.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!" The monster growled, and with that, the fire disappeared, like it was never been here. Grim sees that with a shocked expression written on his face.

"This isn't working at all!!" Grim exclaimed in shock.

'Okay, that already cleared what i need to-'

[M/n] stopped thinking for a moment, something catches his attention. His [e/c] trailed to where he just saw the light. He stared for a while before deciding to spoke what's bothering him inside his mind.

"Did something just sparkle??" He pointed out to the end of the tunnel behind the faceless monster. The monster is clearly hiding it. Ace looked at where the [h/c] hair colored boy just pointed before widening his eye.

"Behind him! There's something shining at the end of the tunnel!"

"That light.... Is that a magic stone!!??" Deuce realized.

However, the monster didn't react well. The monster was angry, if only [M/n] didn't realized that. The monster want to kill [M/n].

"OUUUUT!! WILL NOT GIVE!!!" It shouted angrily before giving a glance to the [h/c] hair colored boy. "KIILLL!!" The monster was coming into [M/n] way. The faceless monster aim the magic to him, but [M/n] easily dodged the monster useless attack. But in the inside,  his heart was bumping like crazy.

Grim is terrified to see the monster aiming into the boy. Thank godness, [M/n] could dodge, if not, he- he didn't even want to think about that.

"Hey you! Let's get out of here! At this rate, we are done for!" Grim was secretly worried but him also panicking inside.

"Let's get outta here you two." [M/n] quickly dragged the Heartslabyul duo then ranning at full speed away from the monster madness.

--------