11

fullsun☀️

babe

what?

wanna sneak out tonight?

if we're going to sneak out
every night they will notice

aw come on
pleaseeee
🥺

fine 🙄

~~~

I changed my clothes and quietly left the room. When I walked out Donghyuck was already standing on the stairs looking if someone is coming. I quickly walked up to him trying to stay as quiet as I can. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house.

Donghyuck was driving his car with one hand while the other one was on my thigh.
He looked so damn hot.. I was crazy for this guy, and I would've never thought that I, Kim Hyejin will fall for someone this fast. He drove to a park and we just walked around while holding hands. Suddenly he pinned me to this big ass tree and looked deeply into my eyes.

That stare of his made me weak every time.. He bit his lower lip and damn it was hot indeed. I grabbed him by the collar and I pulled him closer while roughly connecting our lips together. Our lips moved in perfect sync, his hands were now resting around my hips.

The wind brushed my skin and made my skirt flew up, and revealed my underwear. Donghyuck let out a small chuckle before fixing my skirt while still being glued to my lips.

He was the naughty one in our relationship but I opened up to him about everything that happened to me including me getting raped. He was angry at the man who did it but later on he made sure that I'm comfortable with everything we do. And he was being respectful all the time, he never forced me to anything.

We were hungry for each other but I knew I wasn't ready for the sexy time. I still wasn't mentally stable to do it comfortably, and he understood that.

Every freaking day he made me fall for him even more..

~~~