𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

━━━━━━━❰✭❱━━━━━━━━𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━❰✭❱━━━━━━━━
𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

I laughed at Hange who just felt their attempt at asking Levi on a date. "Y/n! You're supposed to help me here!" They whined. "I- I'm sorry Hange! But that was too funny! You just got rejected by your own fiance!" I started to laugh harder which makes them pout their lips. "Okay, okay. Sorry. I'll help you. But one reminder, I'm single and had never been in a relationship before, so things might not go as planned if I help." I said. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!" I turned my head over to Hange who was calling out my name. "Thank you for helping me! I talked to him, he rejected me because Erwin left him a lot of paperwork. Can you-"

"No more question. I'll talk to him." I said. I rushed over to Erwin's office and completely barged in without even knocking. "How dare- Oh, Y/n. Do you need anything? It's very unusual for you to come to my office after work. What justice can I do for you?" He asked. 

"Well, you can do me the justice of letting Levi go home early today. He got a date with Hange." I said. "You know I can't do that. I need as much help as I could get today."

"Then just replace him with me," I fold my arms together.

"It's done then. Levi, you can take your leave now." This makes Levi's head pop out from his office. "Okay." He said before leaving.

"Now then, you can begin helping me organize the event." I looked at him with a confused look. 'An event? I didn't know anything about this?' "You were wondering why you weren't notified?" I nodded. "Well, it's not particularly an event. It's more of a birthday party."

"Who's birthday is it?" I asked as I sat on his sofa with the files on the table in front of it. "It's a secret. You'll know soon enough. Oh, and you can organize it however you'd like." This just makes me even more confused. Before I get to ask another question, there's a knock on the door. 

'What great timing.' 

Erwin cleared his throat before giving the permission to let whoever outside come in. "You called for me, Sir?" My breath hitched at the sight.

'Oh, the cute blond.'

"Ah, thank you for coming on such short notice. I know it's already time for you to go home. But I appreciate you taking your time for this work." He thanked Armin. He motioned Armin to help me with the stuff that I was working on. "I'll help you with that," Armin said with a soft smile which makes my heart flutter. "S-Sure."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Thank you, both of you, for helping me on late notice." 

"It's no problem. At least you let Levi go home early. Hange would be thrilled." I said, brushing away his thanks. "You guys are dismissed. Thank you again for today." He bowed before organizing all his stuff back to place. 

"Do you want me to send you home?" I looked over at Armin. "Sure-"

"Y/n, let's go. I'll send you home." Erwin's voice interrupted. I frowned but still trailed behind him. When we both had finally walked out of the building, I gave Erwin a glare which he surprisingly noticed. "Why did you do that? You've never sent me home whatsoever. So what's the sudden change?" I growled at the last part. "I told you. Any kind of romantic relationship is not tolerated here." 

"Does offering you a ride needs to be romantic?!" I yelled at him before storming off to the bus stop. 

'I'm an adult! Does everything need to concern you? You weren't even there when I needed you...'

Out of nowhere, the rain decided to come down pouring heavily. I sighed, relief washing all over me as the rain calms me down little by little. After an eternity of waiting, the bus finally arrived, making me sigh for the second time.

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Shit. I messed up again." Erwin let out a shaky sighed. He pulled out his phone to talk to his only best friend, Levi, but then remembered that he was on a date with Hange. He scrolled down further into his contact and saw Mike's number. "This will do..." He muttered under his breath.

"Erwin, this is so sudden. Do you need anything?" The man on the other line asked. "I just need to talk. I messed up again." He sighed. "Did you do something that made Y/n mad?" Mike asked. "Yeah, I did. I reject someone's offer to send her home in her place. I basically cut her sentences." Erwin explained.

"Perhaps you need to relax a little on being overprotective," Mike suggested. "How am I going to do that? I just want to keep her safe, why is it so hard for her to understand?" He sighed again. "Put some boundaries on that, I'm sure Y/n'll appreciate it." 

"Thank you, Mike."

"Anytime you need the help, just give me a call. I'm only one ring away." 

"Mr. Smith. You look pale? Are you sick?" A sweet voice asked. Erwin turns himself around to find Armin, getting ready to left for his home. "No. I'm fine." He said bitterly. This made Armin's face turn into a frown. He knows just how much this man despised him. And it was all a single mistake from being too drunk that night. 

"I'm sorry for everything, Mr. Smith. We were both too drunk that night. If I could prevent it from happening, I would do it without hesitation. But at least it brings us to know each other. I'm very grateful to have met her." Armin said.

He scoffed before leaving Armin alone. "And I'm grateful that I fell for her charm..." Armin muttered under his breath.