𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

•

•.°——❀——°.•

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

Hey! It's Y/n. Yup, she's very busy right now. Leave a message!

"N/n, I... I just want to say that I'm sorry. That was very stupid of me. Please call me back when you get this." Erwin let out a sigh. He realized how he was acting and it had affected his relationship with Y/n. 

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

"Are you seriously going to just ignore the voicemail? It might be urgent you know?" The brunette asked. "I don't care, Ymir. I'm tired and I need rest." Y/n sighed. She was tired of her brother, on how he was acting was unacceptable. "Call me when our dinner arrived." Ymir nodded.

Leaving the living room, she went over to the bathroom and decided to take a nice and warm bath. She fills the water into the bathtub and went back inside her bedroom to lay on the bed while waiting for the water to fill. It ended up with her taking a short nap because of Ymir's loud yell. She groaned and got up to close the water tap that had been opened long enough. "Y/n! Come here! Come here right now! This is important!" 

The female finally gave up on her friend's ranting and decide to just go over and check it out. "What?!"

"Historia! She accepted my proposal! Hah! Goodbye sucker! I'm moving out to live with her soon!" Ymir started to laugh hysterically. "Actually, that's good. I don't have to handle you anymore." Y/n joked with an eye roll. "Congrats, don't forget to make me your bridesmaid."

They both laughed, enjoying their remaining time as roommates. 

"I do want to hang out with you right now, but I want to take a shower first. I'm sure I smell." Y/n said before leaving Ymir alone in the living room once again. She went inside the bathroom and close the door behind her, finally stripping out of her work attire. She slowly dips her foot in before the water engulfs her body.

Y/n let out a small sigh and continue to sink herself, making it her mouth level. Thoughts of Armin came rushing into her head, making her cheeks heat up. The thought of wanting to meet him again, talk to him or even just spend some time together. She suddenly remembered that both herself and Ymir are having a movie night.

She shook the thoughts away and got out of the bathtub and unplug it. All Y/n knows is that tonight is going to be a long night hanging out with Ymir.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

I walked over to my office and immediately notice a figure standing in front of my office. The moment they saw me, they came running to me. When they got closer, I realized it was Erwin. I groaned, feeling annoyed that he showed up so early. "Y/n... you didn't pick up my call last night..."

"Why didn't you pick my call up?" He asked.

"I wasn't in the mood of hearing your voice. Don't bother coming here to apologize, I don't feel like facing you today." I said, not once looking at his face. I walked past him before he could even protest. I slammed my office door shut, giving a loud bang along with it. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. 

When I open my eyes, it immediately widens at the person who was standing in the middle of the room. "A- Armin," I breathed out. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "I was waiting for you... if you're busy right now, I can leave." 

"No, I'm not busy at the moment. But why did you wait for me? Is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked. "I don't know... I just feel like I should see you today." He said. 

"Oh."

"I noticed your frown earlier. Are you okay?" Armin asked, looking concerned. "No. I'm not okay." I sighed. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked with a few steps following. "I don't know... I just want to be at home right now." I sighed again.

"Then let me send you home."

My eyes widened at the offer. "You're kidding." Armin shooked his head and step closer until he's in front of me. "I'm not. I'm not letting the person I like having a bad day while I'm having a good day." He said. A sudden wave of embarrassment wash over me at the word 'like'.

I looked away from him, anywhere but his eyes. A pair of hands cup my face, forcing me to look at him. "Do you want me to send you home?" He asked in a gentle yet sweet voice. It took me some time to think. But eventually, I nodded, accepting the offer. I gather my belongings and went out of the room together with Armin who was trailing behind me. 

He led me over to his car and opened the door for me. I chuckled at his gentlemanly personality that was showing. When both of us were inside the car, my eyes widened at the sudden realization. "Wait- If you're going to send me home, what about your work?" I asked.

He chuckles nervously and started the car. "It's not every day you get an excuse to take the day off work," I gasp playfully.

"You're not as innocent as you seemed to be," I grin mischievously. "I'm never innocent, Y/n. People just thought that I'm innocent because of my shy antics." I looked out the window, suddenly feeling embarrassed because of the dirty thoughts that I was having.

"So umm," 

I hummed, finally looking in his direction. "what are you going to do after I sent you home?" He asked. "I don't know. Do you want to accompany me though?" I asked. It obviously caught him off guard when he almost slammed the break paddle. "Pardon?"

"I'm going to be bored alone. My roommate had just moved in with her fiancee. Since you're going to take the day off and all, why don't you accompany me?" I asked. The timing was just perfect when I finished my suggestion. We were at the traffic lights. He turned to look at me, but it was only a stare. I could tell he was trying to make up his mind. 

When the light turns green, he proceeds to continue his driving back to my house. 

"Yeah... sure. That sounds great."