5.

Chapter related song
Someone To You - BANNERS
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

You walked down the stairs to Stans room and caught him practicing asking out Syd to homecoming and it broke your heart just a bit. He saw you reflection in the mirror and turned to you.

"Hey" he said as you walked over to him.

"How do I look?" he asked.

He was wearing a green button up shirt with ruffles and not that you hated it but ... no. You walked over to his closet and took out a blue suit and a white shirt.

"See this is why I need you" he said as he took off the green shirt.

You gave a small laugh and drank the rest of that martini that was on his dresser.

"Ah but I can never dress better than you Stanley Barber" you said looking at the posters in his room that you've seen a million of times.

"That is true" he said smiling at you.

You were wearing brown combat boots with tight jeans and an oversized yellow shirt.

"Can I borrow one of your suit jackets?" you asked him.

"Go ahead"

You went over to his closet and picked out a black suit jacket with white stripes and put it on. The yellow shirt came longer from the hem of the jacket but you loved the look.

When Stan was finished, you both walked up the stairs and were about to go outside but you saw his dad on the couch with a beer in his hand, looking at the both of you.

"Oh y-you're home" Stan said. You looked over at Stan and then back at his dad.

"You look like a faggot" he said.

Your mouth dropped open wide and you glared at him, you were about to tell him off but Stan pushed you to the door.

Your jaw was clenched the whole ride to Rickys house, you couldn't believe his dad would treat him like that.

"Syd, would you like to go to homecoming with me? Syd would you want to by any chance go to homecoming with me?" Stan would ask himself as he looked in the rear view mirror.

"The first one" you said as you looked down at your lap.

"Right, I thought so too" he said. He looked over at you but saw that you weren't in such a great mood.

"Hey" he said grabbing your hand. You turned to look at him as he said "Let's have a little fun"

You walked in the house and everyone seemed to be having a good time. You walked away from Stan and headed the the bar. You took a quick shot and grabbed two beers.

You handed one to Stan as you saw he was talking with Syd. You sat beside him as Dina was interrogating him. But then she and Syd went to go dance.

You kept drinking the beer as you tapped your feet to the music. You looked over at Stan and he seemed to be really upset. His missioned plan failed.

"Come on" you said grabbing his hand.

He seemed confused but he followed you as you walked out of the house. You went back to the car and grabbed your phone.

"Y/N what are we doing?" he asked glumly.

You put on one of your favorite rock songs and put the volume up. You placed the phone on top of the car and turned to Stan. He looked at you confused but then you started to dance.

You moved your feet and hands to the rhythm of the song and mouthed the words. Stan smiled and he slowly started to dance with you. You grabbed his hands and motivated him to dance more. For a whole song you both danced on the street and went crazy.