Chapter 4- Discussions

Author's Note- This chapter is my Birthday Treat to you all! Happy Reading...

Chapter 4 – Discussions!

The next morning, in Vani's bedroom, Veer, Bani, Tapish and Meera are discussing about what they learnt in the Naag temple the day before.

Tapish- "So the only way to stop mothe(was about to say mother).....I mean Markaat is to ki....kil...kill her by this dagger is it? There is no other option?"

Bani comes and puts a hand on Tapish's shoulder. "Tapish bhai, Veeranshu I understand that how much difficult it is to even talk about this. Since the time she has been freed—and that also due to my own actions—she has continuously tried to harm not only me but our whole family as well. She was the one who had captured my family when they were out and trapped you all in your own home and created those spikes within the house. But even though all that she is and all that she has done, does not change the fact that she is your mother and it is disheartening that you should even have to think about killing her."

Veer- "Bani first of all, it is not your fault in releasing her. You didn't know about her truth and you just thought you were helping an innocent victim. We all thought dad was at fault then."

He paused as he realized that he had fought with his dad because of this, was even so close to raising a hand on him, the one who had raised him with so much love when his mother had disappeared when he was just a child. Oh God...what had he done. He returned to the present from his thoughts when he felt the hand of his beautiful wife gently rubbing his back, showing him she was him through her silent support.

"It has taken me a long time to separate Maa and Markaat in my head and bhai, I'll suggest you to the do the same. Chandrakala Singhania is my mother. She was loving, nurturing and a beautiful woman and she disappeared when we were children. She is dead now. Markaat is.... Markaat is a devil. She has tried to hurt my family and will not rest until she has supreme control over our clans. She needs to be *voice cracking* killed. That's it. For the sake of my sanity, please don't mix them both. I will not be able to live with myself." He envelops Bani into a hug while muttering "Please don't mix them...." "They are different...." "I don't know Markaat...." "She is not my mother...."

Bani- "Shhh Veeranshu...it's okay...it will be okay..."

'Main akela tha

Ke ghamon ne ghera tha

Tu mila to khushi mil gayi

Jaane kis ki lagi

Hai yeh dil se duaa

Humko tum mil gaye mil gaye

Koyi aahat na thi

Koyi dastak na di

Aake rooh mein meri bas gaye

Humko tum mil gaye mil gaye'