A NEW CHAPTER

Y/N:i woke up early this morning so i could dodge the orphanage warden,it was my fist day of school and i wanted to make a good impression i also didn't want anyone to know that i was an orphan that would make life a lot harder.I decided on my denim skirt with my favourite cropped jumper and white vans i had got for my birthday,once i was ready i grabbed my bag and earphones and headed out.as im crossing the road i feel someone grab my arm and pull me back off the road ''what the hell i exclaimed''

Peters pov: i was walking to school when i saw a girl with earphones in crossing the road suddenly all the hairs on my arm stood up then i noticed a car about to hit her the first thing i did was run , grab her arm and pull her back off the road and the car was inches away as soon as i did that she seemed very annoyed.''sorry if i hurt you but there was a car coming i say to her''

y/n: as soon as he said there was a car coming i instantly felt embarrassed for shouting at him.before he could say anything else i say ''oh um thanks but I've really got to go''then i run away without giving him chance to reply.i finally arrived at school,as i walked through the halls i could feel everyone's eyes all over me but i kept my head down,then the bell rang so i walked to my class when i stepped into the room i noticed a familiar face.

teacher: Okay class today we have a new student called y/n.

y/n: it was the boy from before oh god i thought to my self as i notice the only spare seat was next to him.

teacher: ok y/n you can sit next to peter just at the back .

y/n: ''yeah thanks miss'' i say the i went and sat down.

Peter: ''oh hey its you from the street he said'' excited to see you again.

y/n: ''yeah whatever''i say annoyed ''just leave me alone pease''i could tell he was upset but i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so i just ignored his sad expression as he said ok to me. We sat in silence without looking at each other not even once all until the teacher said that we had an assignment to do with whoever we were sitting next to.