sad story

y/n:i felt someone grab my arm and I turned around. It was Peter I wince as he grabbed my wrist.i didn't know what to do i just turned round and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

Peterpov: As y/n started to walk away. I grabbed her and did not want her to leave. When I did she winced as I touched her wrist. I instantly knew something was wrong.then she turns and looks at me with her eyes slowly getting more and more filled with tears.

y/n:as i looked at him i could feel my eyes filling with tears i look down not wanting him to think i was weak.''peter just let me go i just want to leave'' i say sadly still looking at the ground.

Peter:''no i'm not gonna let you go until you explain to me what happened and how you got all those bruises''i said to her firmly but not enough that i would scare her.

y/n:i heard what peter said and i broke ''fine if you really want to know my parents were killed in a car accident im and orphan they al hate me there and the warden like to beat me for no resons i cut myself because i just want to die so please just leave me alone'' i scream at him as tears stream down my face burning the cuts on my face.

Peter:i didn't know what to say there was nothing i could say then y/n started to walk away i knew i had to something ''hey y/n talk to me'' i say without even thinking ''what can i do'' i say i can tell she is hurting and i knew i had to do something to help her.

y/n:i heard peter i got annoyed ''NOTHING THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO!!'' I shouted at him. I didn't mean to, I started to cry even more. I slid my back against the wall and fell to the floor, my head in my hands crying there was nothing me or anyone could do.

Peter:I jumped back as y/n shouted at me but soon I saw her fall to the ground. I ran over to her pulling her into a hug rocking back and forward telling her everything was gonna be okay.

''How about we skip school today and go get some medicine for your bruises'' i say to her sweetly trying not to upset her anymore than she already was.

y/n:i could barely talk through all my tears but i managed to say ok to him then he gently helps me up off the ground.

A/N:hey there this chapter is longer i hope you enjoy this my qaksons <3

Remember to vote comment il hearing from you