𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| "did you just yolo me?"

"𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈..."

"...𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕."

chapter three, the day of the trip pt.2
__________________

to put it shortly, when adelaide came barreling out her car, saying her goodbyes to her family before rushing up the steps to mckenzie's front door. of course the group couldn't let her get away with being late without teasing her a bit. with adelaide finally arriving the group could finally get the show on the road.

15 teens. 3 cars. one destination.

orlando, florida.

car 1

micheal doesn't know how he got here. in this car. with these people. he planned on sitting next to bexley but she ended ditching him to ride with marion in car 2 (which he is very salty about ngl). so then he thought "no worries, there's still ko." which ended up being a bust because car 3 ended up kidnapping him basically leaving micheal alone.

it's not that he doesn't have other friends it's just that he considers bexley and ko his closest. though he never tell them that cause he didn't believe they need to know. in other words, he's just too embarrassed to admit that he has friends.

so here he sits. mckenzie driving while jamming to music with emilia in the front, both seemingly lost in their own world.

"GO AHEAD AND CRY, LITTLE BOY!" they both sang loudly, hands intertwined together as they poured their souls into the song.

never in his life has micheal wanted to crash a car more.

behind mckenzie sat jaxon who immediately made a makeshift pillow on the window, trying to get some sleep. which was pretty much useless because being the sleep deprived idiot he is, decided chugging three monster energy drinks while everyone was waiting for adelaide. between that and the singing, poor jaxon would just have to wait until everything calms down or until his body eventually gives up on him and forces him to sleep, none of which is happening anytime soon.

and sat delicately in the middle of micheal and jaxon was socially awkward luke who was also dealing with the betrayal of his best friend. (it wasn't really a betrayal, luke is just being dramatic.) marion being the friend he is, decided that he wanted to help luke break out his shell this summer. and what better way to do that then forcing him on a car with people he doesn't talk to for a couple of hours. so yay to that, right? WRONG.