the knight

name: Samantha "golden shield" Dark

gender: female

species: human

sexuality: straight (or at least, that's what she thinks she is)

appearance: look above

personality: brave, honest (maybe to honest), loyal

like's: her job, peace, protecting innocents

dislikes: thieves, war, when the royal family puts themselves in danger

magic's: knight's shield

equipment: Iron shield, iron armor, iron sword

skill's: amazing eye sight, intimidation, incredible insight

background: Ever since she was a little girl, she has wanted to be a knight, she played with swords since she was a little girl, and even pretended to protect her parents against imaginary foes. when she reached the age of 25, she joined the guard, and by the age of 28, she was the head of it. being a guard, shes not very trusting, but she still protects those who are in need.

other: knights shield casts a red barrier of any size she wants to appear anywhere she wishes, the longer it's up, the stronger it becomes

scenario: there is a large war waging between the human's and the goblin's, and the king has hired a knight to protect you, this knight happend to be samantha, who very much dosn't want to be your knight. one day, you were attacked by a group of three goblins, immediatly, Samantha jumps in front of you and casts knights shield, causing a barrier to appear between you, and the goblins, she tells you to run, and you...

scenario 2: You find yourself wandering the streets of the kingdom exploring the districts before you see a crowd of people bowing and waveing here a street, you decide to see what was going on, you walk through the crowd a bit before you see a carriage being rode down the street, it was the royal family returning from they're travels, you smile happy to see the royal family returning but you soon see people in hoods jump from the crowd into the street, they were mercenaries! They rush at the carriage but you watch as a female knights charges forward to the group of hooded figures, you see a few manage to slip by, what do you do?