A Hundred New Places

In the end, it had been Pansy who brought up the subject of leaving the Bona Aetas, and find a larger place for the two of them. The dessert, her favourite dessert, was not even finished when she summoned a brochure from her bag.

"Great Rollright?" he asked.

Pansy nodded. "It's an adorable little cottage. It won't be our forever home, not if we want to grow our family and have children..."

Neville raised his eyes from the magical photographs to her. It was a conversation they had not had before. But he would love that. To have children with her. "I would love that... one day!" he added, not wanting to pressure her or their relationship.

Her face closed down. "I understand... It's too soon... And we're good here in the apartment building, and our friends are around."

"No, that's not what I meant. Yes, to move in together. Now!" He assured, catching her hand, and squeezing it. "Growing family, one day." And her smile, her smile was absolutely worth it. Neville loved children, and if she wanted he would have a Quidditch Team with her, but they were still young.

Pansy stroked the opal ring. "My great grandparents on my mother's side used to live in Great Rollright. They died when I was young, and I don't remember that much, but the village was so beautiful" she explained.

Neville nodded, getting up and bringing her to the sofa with him, wrapping a blanket around them. "Tell me more. When can we visit?"

"Are you sure? There are other options. I took this one from Hardcastle's desk before she could announce the new building properties for sale on the wireless." she explained. "I never thought I would like it. But that first photo of the main door," she whispered.

"You connected with it?" he asked, stroking her hair with one hand, the other still holding the little cottage brochure.

"Like I connected with you in that greenhouse in that full moon..."

"Like it was meant to be." Neville kissed her. "We shall go and visit this cottage and see if we can flourish our relationship there."

"Good! I have a visit scheduled for tomorrow morning!" She smirked. Neville kissed her forehead instead of rolling his eyes, Slytherins.

When Neville arrived at the little cottage, Pansy on his arm, he knew that that was it. He could visit hundreds of new places and they would never compare. He knew it on his magic. He kissed Pansy cheek and followed the estate witch around, as the older woman described the property.

Two bedrooms, an office, two bathrooms, a front room, a connection to the floo network, one large kitchen and a big garden.

"Miss Parkinson told me about your interest in herbology, Mr Longbottom, and it would be possible to add a greenhouse to the estate."

"Even without the greenhouse, it would be perfect," Neville said.

Pansy held her breath, her hold on his hand tightening. "We have not even seen the rest of the village..." she murmured.

"I don't need to see the village to know that I agree with you. This is our new home."

Pansy jumped into his arms, and Neville chuckled, spinning them around. The estate witch said something about young love.

"Shall I get the bonding parchment and the buying charms?"

Neville heard a voice, but his attention was on the witch that he was holding. Pansy blue eyes were focused on him, waiting for his answer. "Yes, please!"