Home part 2

Amelia's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about Leo and his cute smile and also for some reason I had Kyle stuck in my head I think that's because of his extremely fit body.

I kept calling Alice's name but I think she was thinking of ship names for her and charlie.

I was on snapchat on my phone saying what an amazing night I've had until a message popped up and I didn't know who it was.

I'm glad you where there xx-L

I was trying to think who L was but obviously it was Leo so I immediately texted back and I was on my phone for ages until Alice realized who I was texting.

Alice's POV:

I can't believe Amelia has Leondres number I don't have charlies. Amelia's ways the favorite one out of us both with her long brown hair whipped by it back and for.

Until a message popped up on my phone I was hoping it was Charlie , but it was just Vodafone telling me to top up. I'm gutted I really thought it was charlie.

"Alice here's charlies number if you've stopped talking to yourself " said Amelia

I was jumping so high and heavy Amelia's mam had to tell me to stop because I was making cracks In the ceiling .

I've got his number, I've got his number!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to than text my Bæ allllllll night long. then Amelia starts singing all night long. I'm not in the mood to be singing only to text charlie.

Leo's POV:
I was texting Amelia all night. she's so pretty and I love her long brown hair and her minstrel like eyes.

I think Charlie was happy he had Alice's he wouldn't stop talking about her and how we thought she was dead but it was all a joke , she just fainted.

Charlies POV:

I've got her number , I've got Alice's number.

"Shut up charlie!!!!!!" Leondre yelled about 50 times to me .

I texted Alice about meeting up and leondre asked if he could come and Amelia asked if the brooks could come. I said Cardiff coz I'm down Leondres and alive is down Amelia's and she live in caerphilly so it would be a quick drive to the love of my life.