The concert

Amelia's POV:
I can't believe we're on our way to meet bars and melody. What if I make a bad impression? Should I act normal in front of them? We just pulled up, we both walked in and we saw Antonio and because my mam knows him she went to talk to him.

"Leave us then?" I yelled across the room.

The concert was just about to start and we was close to the front but there was a lot of tall girls standing in front of us but the view was just fine.

" Hello guys, I'm Antonio and before bars and melody perform we have 2 fantastic acts to perform first and I know your gonna love them. So here we go my son Joey Devries"

OMG, Joey!!!! Joeys performing!!!! He is one sexy beast I got to admit that. I love him. I mean who wouldn't like that (sex God ).

Alice's POV:
Amelia couldn't keep her tung in her mouth when Joey came out , I mean he's hot but it doesn't look very attractive with your tung out. I recorded Joey singing and Amelia was to (copy cat).

"Thanks Joey for that I think everyone loved that" everyone screams so loud the roof could have falling down.

"Now the next performer, or should I say performers is ......... The brooks"

OMG the brooks!!! They are the fittest boys I've everrrr seen , apart from Charlie (of course).

Amelia's POV:
I can't believe the fittest boys on this planet are performing tonight, and we've got backstage passes. It doesn't get better than this. After the brooks our bæs
where coming out ( I was wrong it gets much better).

" And now for bars and melody!!!!"

As they was singing shining star (my favorite song) I'm pretty sure that leondre winked at me I mean who wouldn't wink at all of this! The concert was amazing and it gets better with backstage passes.

I went to get a drink but as I turned round I bumped into someone but I wasn't sure who yet. I looked up and it was Kyle from the brooks. I said I was so sorry because my water went down him but he said it was fine and you never guess what? He took his shirt off straight in front of me. OMG!!!OMG!!! I can't believe his body, it is lush, I'm standing so close to him. There was a slight silence until Alice comes and ruins it all.

Alice's POV:
I didn't realize what I interrupted but I couldn't keep my eyes of kyles body he is so lush!!! Josh, Joey, and bars and melody appear out of the blue and ask what is Kyle up to.

"he's up to his little tricks again" josh says.

Kyle was blushing love him and I think Amelia felt a bit uncomfortable as well.

But my eyes had gone from kyles body to Charlie and he is sooooooo cute!! I sort of faint by all the excitement.

Amelia's POV:
I shouted Alice fell over she fell over until Charlie said she passed out. I ran to her side and checked her pulse.

"It's all good she's breathing nobody's dead"

Leondre was laughing , hopefully not at me but at my little sarcastic jokes because I am a very sarcastic.

Authors note:
Please comment on how you think my fanfiction is coming along don't be to harsh it's my first one xx