♡ chapter 6 ♡

(19/03/21)

-

-

-

-

It was simple. Your morning was really tough. Throwing up, headaches, sickness, etc. The basic hangover. That experience was not one to remember. Not that you could, either way. You put your favorite white bunny slippers on and dragged yourself downstairs.

"Good morning Y/N! Do you want to go to school together early again today?" your sister asks.

Remembering what happened last time she asked that, you answer:

"I'd rather not because you're going to abandon me again."

"Yeah but weren't you thankful? Because I abandoned you, you got to hang out with a bunch of attractive guys. I saw you with them. You looked happy to be there. Don't lie."

She did have some what of a point. You did enjoy Hoseok's stories. They made you laugh so much. It's funny because you and your sister have a small age difference and yet, you are completely different. She is outgoing, sociable, hates studying and enjoys hanging out with friends all the time while you on the other hand are the opposite.

You decide not to reply to her answer to instead, grab a bowl along with cereal and milk and serve yourself breakfast. (or breaky as jk would say)

...

Today is Tuesday and the weekend just seems so far away. It might never even come since time is passing so slowly. As of today, the word normal starts to actually take action in your life. Kang High School is now familiar. It's almost like you've gone to school there ever since freshman year.

"Hi you're new here right?" a guy you've never seen before asks you.

"Yeah, I moved here a little more than a week ago."

"I'm Etienne. I'm actually half french. By the way, I just wanted to say, I think you're really pretty." he confesses shyly looking at the ground.

"Thank you so much that's so sweet." you smile at him.

"What's your name?" he asks you.

"Oh sorry. My name is Y/N." you answer.

"Yeah I figured. Do you want to eat with me during lunch? You probably already have friends but I thought maybe you would enjoy other people's company. It's okay if you don't want to I-"

You interrupt him: "No, I'd love too! Thanks for offering."

He looks surprised by your answer but ends up with a big smile on his face.

"Alright, what class do you have? I'll come get you there."

You look at your phone quickly to find your schedule. You find what you were looking for soon after.

"Science. In class 32B." you breath out.

"Great, see you at lunch!" Etienne exclaims leaving as soon as possible.

Science seems like the only class you have these days. It used to be your favorite subject but because of Taehyung, it is now your least. Seconds later, you find yourself dragging your feet towards class 32B looking gloomy.